Chapter 28

(Tamar's POV)

"Babe" I heard Vince say shaking me. "what is it" I asked.

"I think I heard Sierra" he said. I looked at the time it was 2:55 in the morning. I ran out the room and into sierras room. I opened the door and she was in tears.

I ran to her side. "What Happened are you okay" I asked and she cried into my chest.

"The dreams keep coming" she cried. I stayed with her and rocked her like a little baby.

Once she had settled down I wiped her tears. "Wanna talk about it" I asked and she shook her head no. "You know talking about it usually helps" I said. "I don't wanna talk about it" she started sobbing again.

"Ok ok shh baby you don't have to talk about it" I said rubbing her back. I stayed with Sierra until she fell asleep again. She finally fell asleep at around 3:15. I decided that I'll stay in her room for the night.

I got comfortable and snuggled into her and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up around 10 and Sierra was still sleep. I got up and went to go do my morning routine. Then I went to check on Logan, he was also still sleep.

I then went into mommy's room.

"Hey mommy" I said walking to her and sitting down on her bed. "Hey little girl. You look tired" she said. "I am. Sierra had a rough night" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Aww poor girl" she said and I was quiet. "What's wrong?" She asked me. I sighed.

"Mommy did I make the right choice by adopting her" I asked. Now don't get me wrong I love Sierra with all my heart I just feel like I'm not doing the best I can with her.

Mommy sat up and grabbed my hand. "I think your doing a wonderful job Tamar" mommy said. "I just feel like I'm not doing a good job. You know? With all her problems I feel like I'm not helping. Like she needs more from me" I said.

"You know what I say. The greatest gift you can ever give someone is your time and you have definitely gave her your time. She needs you she loves you. She's such a sweet girl. Your doing fantastic" she said and I gave her a soft smile.

"Thanks mommy" I said and she smiled. "Mommy" I heard Logan yell.

"Welp there goes logey beans" I said getting up. "Love you mommy" I said walking out her room.

I walked into Logan's room. "Hey baby boy" I said walking to Logan's bed.

I grabbed him and started kissing him all over. He giggled. "No more" he said and I laughed and stopped.

"Hungry?" I asked him and he gave me the biggest nod. "Good come on let's go make some pancakes for daddy, mommom, and sisi" I said and he smiled.  "But first let's go brush some teeth" I said. I put him down and we walked to the bathroom. Once we were done we went into the kitchen.

I grabbed the pancake mix and started to cook. Logan started eating the pancake mix.

"Logan this not biscuits you can't eat that" I said getting a napkin and wiping his finger that was now covered with pancake mix.

"Wanna watch peppa pig?" I asked him. "Yes" he said. I picked him up and took him to the couch. I turned on peppa pig to keep him busy then I went back to the pancakes.

I was finally done making breakfast so I went to go tell everybody. I walked to my room to tell Vince.

"Babe breakfast is ready" I said and he gave me a thumbs up.