Chapter 9

(Toni POV)

"Okay girls we'll see y'all later" I said as I waved to Trina Towanda and Traci as we were leaving to go into our separate gates at the airport. "Bye y'all. Be safe. Let us know all the details. Love you" Towanda said.

"Love y'all too" me and Tamar said together.

We were now walking to our gate where we would board the plane. "I'm so excited" I said.

"Me too chile." Tamar said flipping her hair.

After about 20 minutes of waiting we was now ready to board the plane. We walked onto the plane and sat down in our seats. Tamar got the window seats because I still get a little plane sick if I look out the window.

The plane finally took off and we was now on our way to Colorado. "I'm hungry" Tamar said.

"Your always hungry. You just ate Tamar" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Chile I want me some oxtails and some good ole fashion rice with some collard greens" she said and I laughed.

"That does sound nice" I said. The plane ride was about 2 hours and we had finally landed. Once we got off we went into a Jamaican restaurant at the airport to get Tamar some oxtails since that's all she's been talking about the whole plane ride.

Flashback

"Girl I can use some oxtails" Tamar said.

"Yes Tamar you told me."

5 minutes later.

"Toni did you know oxtails are cows" she asked and I nodded my head.

10 mins later.

"Oooo Toni I can just smell the oxtails from here" she said.

"Tamar there's not even oxtails near." I said getting annoyed.

20 mins later

"Girl you know what would be good right now. Some oxtails chile" she said

"Ughhh Tamar go to sleep!!"

"Alright alright alright." She said.

5 seconds of quietness. *tamar slurps* "mmm girl I had a dream about oxtails" she said.

"Tamar it's been 5 seconds!!" I yelled.

"Okay Toni gosh" she said.

2 minutes later.

"Ahhhh Toni I can't do it. The oxtails are calling my name" she said in a desperate tone. I laughed.

"Tamar I'm done talking to you" I said.

End of flashback.

Once we got to the restaurant we ordered our food and sat down and ate. "So I was thinking" Tamar said as she stuffed an oxtail in her mouth. I smiled. Tamar is so.. Greedy.

"What we're you thinking" I said passing her a napkin because her mouth was just so messy.

"Thanks" she laughed wiping her face. "So I was thinking.. You know how we have our show right?" She asked and I nodded my head. "You think she will be comfortable on it? I feel like we should have her on the show just yet." She said. "I agree. It's just too soon" I said and she nodded her head yet again stuffing oxtails in her mouth.