Chapter 56

(Sierras POV)

"Sierra get up baby" Tamar said Knocking on the door. So the day has finally come and I was going to school. I'm so nervous that my stomach is hurting. It was 6 in the morning and it was practically still dark. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a pep talk.

"You got this Sierra you're going to be A ok" I said to myself. I started getting ready. I have to wear uniform to school but since it's the first day I can wear anything.

I put on a white crop top with a short blue skirt. Hmm maybe this look to skanish.

"You ready?" Tamar said as she walked inside my room. "Almost" I said.

"Woah missy where are you going with that on" she asked.

"School" I said. "Um not. No indeed baby take it off now" she said. Ugh. I took off that outfit and just put on some jeans and a shirt.

"Better" she said smiling and walked out. I playfully rolled my eyes and continued to get dress. I put my hair in a nice cute bun and put my shoes on.

I made sure I had everything in my book bag last night so I was good to go. I grabbed my back pack and went out. I went into the kitchen where Tamar was.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked me. "I'm not hungry" I said putting my bookbag on the chair next to me. I was too nervous to eat anything.

"You gotta eat something" she said. I picked up an apple and she was okay with that.

"Toni and the boys will be here soon" she said and I nodded. I ate the apple then through the seed thing away.

A couple minutes later Toni had arrived. Tamar went to open the door for them.

"Hey hey" Toni said. Along with her was denim and diezel in their school outfit.

They came in and gave Tamar a hug then they came to me.

"Hey Sierra you ready for school" Toni asked me. I nodded my head yes but really I was scared.

"Alright well let's get going" Tamar said. I grabbed my bookbag then walked outside. We got in Toni's car and took off.

"So diezel you have to show Sierra where her classes are because she's new" Toni said.

"I know mom" he said annoyed and I giggled.

"She's been telling me this for the past week" he whispered and I laughed.

We ended up dropping denim off to his school first although it was right down the street.

"Alright son. First day of highschool good luck" Toni said.

"Okay mom. Bye guys love you" he said.

"Bye nephew have a good day love you more" Tamar said. Diezel and I said bye and we drove off.

"Alright you two. You're next" Tamar said. As we pulled up in the school I felt so scared.

My heart started beating extremely fast. "It's so big there's no way I'm going to find my classes" I said.

"Yes you are because diezel is going to help you right diezel" said Toni.

"Yes mother" he said. We stopped the car and got out.