Chapter 47

(Sierras POV)

We made it to the hotel and I was not looking forward to it. I didn't ride in the car with denim cause I wanted to slap him.

We all got out the car and I had my arms folded.

Everyone walked ahead of me I was walking slow on purpose.

Tamar stopped to wait for me to catch up. "You better loose the attitude before we get in here" she said.

I walked into the hotel lobby we all walked to the elevator.

Literally everyone of them was staring at me.
Don't say nothing Sierra.

The elevator door opened and we walked to the room. Once we walked in I was scared.

"Can everyone go out except Sierra Toni and denim" Tamar said. Oh my gosh why does denim have to stay.

"Sure we'll be down by the pool" Towanda said. They all left and Toni and Tamar looked at me. Denim was just looking down.

"Okay" Tamar said. "What is going on with you" Tamar asked.

"I was fine until denim starting acting stank" I said and denim gave me a mean look.

"If anyone was acting stank it was you" he said.

"Whatever boy" I said rolling my eyes. It got quiet again.

"What was the whole thing with Bailey" Toni asked.

"Her and her friend came out and started with me" I said. "No what did you mean with this whole she's trying to get closer to us thing" Toni asked.

I sighed knowing that denim was going to get happy cause he was right.

"I went to the bathroom and I over heard them talking. She said she only was nice to me and she was pretending to be my friend to get closer to you guys" I said.

"Mmh" denim said.

"Oh my gosh shut up!" I yelled. "Denim stop" Toni said.

"And stop telling him to shut up" Tamar said.

"Explain what happened outside" Toni said.

I took a deep breath.

"They came outside and I nicely told them to get away from me and they didn't. Then it led to other things" I said.

"Why did you push her" Tamar asked.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS TESTING ME" I yelled very loudly.

"Sierra" Tamar said holding her hand up. Toni grabbed her hand and told her to calm down.

"Sierra stop yelling" Toni said. I was getting really frustrated.

"You had no right to hit her we don't solve anything with violence" Toni said.

"Okay I'm sorry" I said annoyed. "Now we need to solve this with you and denim" Tamar said.

"Why are you so upset with him" Toni asked.

"Because he basically made me have this attitude all he had to do was say hi to her" I said.

"Say hi to someone I didn't trust and hey look I was right that's why you got in a fight now" he said.

"But I whooped her butt though right" I said angrily. "I still was right"

"Okay well at the time I didn't know and all u had to do was say hi none of this would of happened" I said

"It would of happened cause she was using you" Toni said.

"And denim knew it" Tamar said.

"See" denim said.