Chapter 23

(Sierras POV)

We walked inside the mall and I was still freaked out about the cameras them lights were to bright. "You good" denim asked me. "Yeah I'm fine. Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem" he said. "So what's first" Toni asked.

"Game stop!!" The boys yelled. "I figured" Toni said. We started walking to game stop and every now and then we would get stopped by fans. Ever since that one fan at Disney land I've become paranoid and scared.

We made it to game stop and Toni let the boys pick out a few games. I was staring at a store across from game stop called Clair's. It looked like it had really cool things in it.

"You wanna go in there" Toni asked. "Oh um no it's fine" I said. "Sierra we came to the mall to shop not just look at stuff" Toni laughed.

"Oh then yes" I smiled. "Boys pick out your stuff then meet us across at Claire's" Toni said giving denim money.

"No way are we going to be seen going into Claire's" denim said. "Just wait for us outside then" Toni said and they continued looking for games.

"Come on" Toni said grabbing my hand and walking out of game stop. We went inside Claire's and my eyes were wide open. They had everything like jewelry, headwear, and all accessories.

"Wow" I said. "Go look around" Toni said. I let go of her hand and started to walk around. I seen this familiar looking necklace and froze.

Flashback.

I was sitting down watching a movie waiting for Sophie to come home. She was out at the mall with her friends. I wanna go to the mall I never get to go anywhere.

I heard the door opening and jumped up. I seen Sophie and I ran to her. "I missed you Sophie" I said hugging her. "I missed you too you little booger" she said.

"I got you something" she said going in her bag and pulling out two necklaces. I gasped.

"So pretty" I said. She took one of the necklaces out. "This says little sister" she said turning me around to put it on me.

"Now no matter what happens, whenever you miss me, you look at this and remember I'm always here. I will always be here and I will always love you" she said giving me a hug.

"Thank you so much Sophie" I said.

End of flashback.

The tears were forming in my eyes as I felt my neck and realized the necklace that Sophie gave me was no longer there.

Flashback

It's been 2 days since Sophie "left" and I was feeling so sad.

"Sierra!" Daddy yelled. I hopped up then went to his room. "Yes daddy" I said.
"Go fix me some food" he said and I went to fix his food. I'm only 6 I don't know how to cook so I gave him some cereal.

I took him the cereal and he snatched it out my hand. "daddy" I asked quietly. "What!" He yelled and I flinched.

"When's Sophie coming back? I miss her" I said looking down at my necklace.

"She's never coming back now get the hell out my face!" He screamed. I held the necklace in my hand as I started to walk out with tears streaming down my face.

"Wait come back here!" He yelled. I walked back and he got up. He snatched the necklace off my neck. "You don't need this anymore" he screamed. "Daddy yes I do. Please give it back" I cried. "Get out!" He yelled.