Chapter 44

(Sierras POV)

The family and I went out to breakfast at Golden Corral. I only thought they severed lunch but oh well it's an all you can eat buffet and I'm excited.

We arrived there and everyone got out the car. "Sisi" Logan said tapping my on my leg. I looked at him and he held his arms for me to pick him up. I picked him up and continued walking to the door.

Once we were they paid and we went to search for a table. We found a table then sat down.

"Okay before we dig in we pray" Trina said.

"Who would like to say it" she asked and everyone looked around. Denim kicked me underneath the table indicating for me to say it.

"Oh I'll say it" I volunteered. "Great" Trina said.

I wasn't use to praying at first but then Ms. E began praying with me and I've became use to it. We all held hands and bowed our hands.

"Father God we thank you for waking us up on this beautiful morning, we ask that you bless this food make sure it is nutrients to our body in Jesus name we pray Amen" I said and everyone said Amen.

"That was good Sierra" Towanda said and I smiled.

"Alright people go get your food" Trina said. We got up and went.

It's so much oh my goodness. I started with some pancakes and sausage. I then went over to the eggs.

I seen people staring at me. Um ok.
I grabbed the eggs and put it on my plate.

"You're really gonna eat all that" some girl said to me. Oh no she didn't.

"Yes" I smiled. "Geeze no wonder you're so fat" she said and my smile dropped. She did not just say that.

"What was that?" I asked to be sure I heard clearly.

"I said no wonder you're so fat" she said again. Wow.

"That's a bit rich coming from you" I said. The girl was twice as big as I was.

"Excuse me but if you didn't notice this is an all you can eat buffet" she said.

"Exactly so why are you coming for me" I said.

"Because if you're going to be part of the braxtons family you need to look right" she said.

"She looks perfectly fine" Trina said. Behind her was the rest of the family.

"Oh um" the girl stuttered. I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes then walked away.

"Are you okay" Trina asked and i smiled. "I'm fine thanks" I said.

I took my "fat" behind to the biscuits and grabbed like 3. I laughed to myself. Not gonna let these basic people bring me down.

Once I got my food I went and sat back down. We started eating and then everyone went back for seconds but I was stuffed.

Everyone came back with seconds and started eating again. Once they finished we all went back out and got in the car. We were going to Toni and Tamar's hotel Yess.

The car ride there was loud. I rode with Towanda and she was blasting her music to the max.

Tamar song Love and war came on and everyone in the car was singing it.

We finally reached the hotel. We got out and went inside. I'm so exited. Tamar and Toni room was on the 8th floor. Oh my goodness the hotel is so tall.

We got on the elevator and went to the 8th floor.

"What room number are they in?" I asked.

"543" Towanda said. The elevator door opened and we went to the room.

"Ooo guys lets trick them" Trina said. "Okay how" denim said.

"I'm going to knock and we're gonna run" she said. "So Brooke, Braxton and Logan go to that corner. The rest of us is going to run to the other corner" Trina said and we nodded. We so childish.

"Okay 123" she said then knocked we took off running. The door opened.

"Who's that" some man came out and said. "Who is that" I asked with a confused look.

"Did y'all go to the right door" Towanda asked.

"Yes 543" I said. Towanda went on her phone.

"Oops" she said. "What" I asked. "I meant 533" she said.

"Ugh really umba" Trina said. We had to go the other way. We waited for the man to go back inside then we ran down the hall.

We reached 533. "Are we going to do it again" I asked.

"No" Trina laughed. "It's not meant to be" Towanda said and I laughed.

Towanda knocked on the door and seconds later Toni opened it.

"Ahhh hey guys" she said. The boys went and hugged her. Then one by one we hugged her.

She let us in the room. "Where's Tamar" Trina asked. "I'm right here" Tamar said coming out the bathroom.

Logan walked to Tamar and she picked him up. "Hey baby boy" she said kissing him. She put him down and looked at me.

"I know you know gonna just stand there" she said and I laughed.

I ran and gave her a hug. "Hey pumpkin" she said. "I missed you" I said and she gave me a kiss. "I missed you more" she said.

"Well dang I didn't get a I missed you from nobody not even my own kids" Toni said.

"I missed you too" I said and she laughed.

"So what's the plan" Trina asked. "Well we have sound check later on but we figured we all can do something before" Toni said.

"Okay what are we going to do" Towanda asked.

"Hmmm maybe the arcade" Tamar suggested. "That sounds fun" Trina said.

"We should go to Dave&Busters the kids can play the games while we shoot pool or something" Toni said. They all agreed and we waited for Tamar and Toni to get dressed.

Once they got dressed we headed back down and out to the car.

I rode with Trina, Tamar, diezel, and Logan.

And in Towanda's car was Toni, denim, Braxton, Andre and Brooke.

We headed off to Dave & Busters. Once we got there we all got out and went inside. Toni paid for all of us.

"Alright kids" Toni said. She gave us each a game card.

"Stay close to each other" she added. We took the cards and nodded our heads.

All of us including Logan went to the arcade section. We are gonna have so much fun.