Chapter 38

(Sierras POV)

It's been a week and it was about time for us to go to Atalanta. I have to say I'm nervous but excited.

"Ready baby girl" Tamar said as she knocked on my door.

"Yes" I smiled. Over the past few days we've been to the mall finding new clothes for me. I went over to Toni's house a couple of days and the boys and I relationship is super tight now.

"Okay Toni and the boys will be here soon" she said and I nodded. She walked out the room and I finished packing my bag.

I closed up my suitcase and bought it to the living room. "Hey sweetie" Ms. E said coming out of her room with her suitcases. She had like 3 because she's moving back home.

"Hi nana" I said smiling. "You ready for Atlanta" she asked.

"I am I'm excited"

"You're gonna love it there" she said. "I hope so" I responded.

Logan came running out the room naked. YES NAKED.

"Looks like someone is trying to get Logan dressed" I said.

"Logey go back in the room" Ms. E said. Logan continued running around the house and I laughed.

"Logan get back here now" Tamar said as she came out the room.

"Now" she said strictly. Logan went to Tamar with his head down.

"Listen you not a crack baby we don't do that" she said and I giggled. She took Logan back in the room to get him dressed.

"Is Vince coming" I asked Ms. E. "No he has to work down here" she answered and I nodded my head.

After about 3 minutes I heard someone knock.

"Get the door somebody that's Toni" Tamar yelled from the room.

I walked to the door and opened it for Toni.

"Hi guys" I said excitedly. "Hey baby" Toni said giving me a hug.

I gave the boys a hug and let them in.

"Hey mommy" Toni said walking to Ms. E. Her and the boys gave Ms. E a hug.

"Where's Tay?" Toni asked. "In the room trying to get Logan dressed" I said and she laughed knowing it takes a while to get him dressed.

After a while Tamar came out with Logan.

"Hey logey beans" Toni said. Logan giggled and went to Toni.

"Alright people we got a flight to catch" Tamar said. I went to get my suitcase and so did Tamar and Ms. E.

Tamar got this big behind suitcase. That thing look like it can fit a horse.

"Geeze mommy what's in your bag" I asked.

"Chile I gotta look beat hunny. I got my make up in here and some new wigs" she said causing me to laugh.

"Hope you didn't forget to pack clothes" Toni said. "You know how you are. All about your looks" Toni added imitating Tamar.

"You tried it. If I'm all about my looks then of course I'm gonna pack some gorgeous outfits" she said and Toni laughed.

"Alright y'all lets go" Ms. E said.