Chapter 72

(Sierras POV)

The next day I got up and got ready for school. We left to get diezel.

"Hi diezel" Tamar said. "Hi" he said blankly.

I guess he's still mad. Once we got to the school we got out. "Bye" I said waving to Tamar. Diezel was already walking in the building. I sighed as I closed the door. Tamar rolled down her window.

"Don't stress it. He'll be okay" she said and I nodded. She drove off and I walked in to meet Penelope.

"Hi" I said softly opening my locker. "Whats wrong?" She asked.

"Something is still bothering diezel" I said putting my books into my locker.

"And Toni got mad at me yesterday for asking diezel what's wrong" I said slamming the locker door.

"Calm down" Penelope said. I sighed. "I just need to know what's wrong" I said.

"Okay and that's what we're going to do. Don't stress it" she said. I nodded my head and we went to first period.

"Sierra" I heard princess say. I rolled my eyes as I ignored her and walked to my seat.

"I know you hear me" she said. I turned around. "Yes" I said.

"Words going around that diezel didn't get invited to Terrell's party because he has autism" she said.

I doubt that's the reason and plus diezel shows no sign of autism he's one of the smartest kids I know.

"Okay" I said. I turned back around. "I just think no one likes him and he doesn't have any friends" princess said to Sarah laughing.

I got really mad. I turned around super quick but Penelope stopped me.

"Sierra no. We don't want a repeat of last time" she said.

"She's saying mean things about him and I don't like when people talk about my family" I said as my eyes started to water up.

Penelope rubbed my back. "It's okay. Block out what she's saying" she said and I tried to do just that.

The bell rang to go to lunch. The past 3 classes I've been trying to hard not to say anything to princess.

At lunch I looked over and seen diezel with his head down. Penelope and I walked over to him. I sat down and tapped him.

He lifted his head and his eyes were really red.

"Diezel please tell me what's wrong" I said desperately.

He wiped his face. "Someone said that you told Terrell not to invite me to his party because I would kill it" he said and my mouth dropped.

"Who told you that?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"There was a note on my locker" he said. "Where's the note" I asked.

He pulled out a balled up paper out of his jacket pocket. I opened it and read it.

Loser, the only reason you're not coming to Terrell party is because that thing you call family (Sierra) practically told him not to invited you. She said you would kill the party and bring everyone down with your slowness. So don't even think about showing up.

I finished reading the note with anger.

"Diezel please tell me you don't believe that" I said and he stayed quiet. Omg.