Chapter 36

(Tamar's POV)

Did she really just run away? "I'll be back" I said as I walked to sierras room. 

I knocked on her door then walked in. She was laying on the bed with her face covered.

"Sierra what's wrong" I asked. "Don't make me go out there please" she said.

"But we're trying to talk things out" I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not ready" she said. "Sierra" I sighed.

"Come on its going to be fine" I said. She thought about it for a while then I finally convinced her to come out. I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door.

"There she is" Toni said. "Hey Sierra" she added. Sierra waved then stopped and stood behind my legs. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of me.

"Cut it out" I said. "Okay guys we gotta talk about this" Toni said. Denim and diezel were now sitting on the couch.

"Sierra why don't you go sit" Toni said. Sierra went and sat on the opposite couch of the boys.

"Now I have a stick" Toni said. "Your gonna hit us" diezel asked.

"No... Maybe.. I don't know" she said. "This stick is the talking stick" she said and I smiled. Mommy always used the talking stick on us when we were kids. But um it never worked. But I mean it's worth a try.

"Whoever has this stick is allowed to talk. If you do not have the stick you cannot talk" she explained and they nodded their heads.

"Logan go in the room with daddy okay?" I said to Logan and he got up and went with Vince.

"Now who's first" toni asked and Sierra shyly raised her hand.

Toni gave the stick to Sierra. "I just want to say. I have no idea why denim was being so hostile towards me I don't feel like I did anything wrong and it hurt my feelings the way he was acting" she said.

"Also I didn't appreciate when he called me a brat"

"But you called-" denim started.

"Hey! You don't have the stick" Toni said and denim rolled his eyes.

"Continue Sierra" Toni said.

"That's it" she said quietly. "Okay now denim" Toni said. Sierra gave the stick to denim and he snatched it out of her hand.

"See!!" She said. "You don't have the stick" denim said cocky.

Sierra looked at me and I mouthed to her 'it's okay'.

"I would like to say Sierra WAS being a brat she wasn't listening to aunt Tamar"

"That's because you were attacking me!" Sierra screamed.

"Sierra you don't have the stick" I said.

"I wasn't attacking you" he said

"Yes you most certainly were" she yelled.

"How was I attacking you"

"Oh like you don't know. You were this close to hitting me!" Sierra yelled.

"I wasn't going to hit you"

"Oh like I knew that I barely even know you!" She yelled

"Exactly so leave!" He yelled even louder.

"Okay that's enough!!" Toni said. Lord Jesus.

"I think it's diezels turn" said Toni.

Diezel grabbed the stick from denim.

"I just don't like how everyone is arguing. I don't like how denim is all of a sudden being a douche to me"

"I'm being a douche!?!" Denim yelled standing up.

"Denim" Toni said.

Denim sighed in frustration and plopped back down on the couch.

"You were being a douche you practically attacked me" diezel said and denims eyes got wide.

"How did I attack you. What's up with you and Barbie doll over there saying I attacked you"

"Who you calling Barbie doll" Sierra sassed.

"You and shut up you don't have the stick" denim yelled.

"Neither do you idiot" Sierra yelled back.

"Hey!" I yelled. "One more word out of either of you who don't have the stick and I know something.

Sierra rolled her eyes and crossed her arms and denim started shaking his leg.

"If I may I would like to continue" diezel said pretending to be proper.

"Go ahead diezel" I said.

"I feel like denim needs to treat Sierra better. She hasn't done anything to any of us and he's treating her like she's some person on the street" diezel said.

"Well maybe because she is!" Denim yelled.

"You have some nerves" Sierra said.

"What did I just say!" I said and Sierra covered her mouth.

"Sorry" she said.

"Diezel are you finished" Toni asked and he nodded his head.

"Is there anything else someone would like to say" I asked and Sierra and denim raised their hands.

I gave the stick to Sierra.

"Why she gets to go first?" Denim asked. "What does it matter" Sierra said.

"Was I talking to you" he yelled.

Sierra ignored him. "Thought so" he said.

"Boy I am not scared of you" she said.

"Sierra that's enough" I said.

"I don't care what you are" denim argued.

"All this cause you wanna go first. And I'm the brat? Fine here" she said and THREW the stick at him and it hit him.

"Sierra!" Both Toni and I yelled.

Denim got up and Sierra got up. "NO" i yelled.

I got in front of Sierra and Toni went in front of denim. "Y'all not bout to do this" I said.

"Sit your ass down" I said to Sierra and she sat down.

"You too" Toni said to denim. Diezel got up and went somewhere.

"Apparently this stick never works" I said.

"So we are going to have a conversation like civilized people" Toni said.

A few seconds later mommy came out. Uh oh.

"What's going on in here?" She asked.

"Really your so scared you had to get mommom" denim said to diezel.

"Boy you better watch it" mommy said to denim.

"I don't know what's gotten into you all but you better start fixing things. You better sit here and have a decent conversation before I slap the piss out of ALL OF YOU" mommy yelled.

That piss slapping always scare someone.

Mommy walked back into her room and everyone was quiet.

"Now" Toni started. "Are we ready to work things out" she asked.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Okay" Toni said.

I really hope we get everything settled.

Authors Note

😂😂 Ms. E and her piss slapping be killing me. The drama is coming to an end. Hopefully.

❤️❤️