Chapter 77

(Tamar's POV)

When Sierra started crying my heart broke but she has to learn that what she did was wrong.

She didn't even want to eat anymore she just played with her food.

"Are you going to eat" I asked and she shook her head no.

I grabbed her plates and raked it in the garbage. As I was about to wash her dish there was a knock.

I went to the door and looked through the peep hole it was Toni and the boys.

"Oh hey Toni" I said opening the door. "Hey" she sighed.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"We have a problem" she said. I closed the door and we walked into the living room.

"Come Sierra" I said and she got up from the table and walked to the living room.

(Sierras POV)

Toni and the boys were here I hope they not gonna have another yelling match with me.

I walked into the living room now saying a word.

"You're gonna speak?" Tamar said.

Without hesitation I spoke to everyone and they spoke back. "So what's the problem" Tamar asked.

"show them diez" Toni said and diezel pulled out his phone.

He then showed me and Tamar a picture of denim and princess kissing at the party. OMG.

Next he showed me an off guard picture of me and Penelope and Terrell.

I looked up at diezel who had tears in his eyes.

I was speechless. I can't believe I didn't think people would post pictures online.

"Diezel is very upset as you can see" Toni said. His tears were now down his face and my heart literally ripped apart.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"You told me you weren't invited" he said through tears.

"You seen everything they said about me and you still went" he said.

My heart was beating really fast. All I could say was I was sorry.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly. He shook his head and got up and walked out the living room.

Toni didn't get up but Tamar went after him. Toni gave denim and I a shameful look.

"You see what you guys did. He's crushed" Toni said making me feel worser then how I already felt.

"I said I was sorry" denim said. "Denim sorry isn't going to change the fact that you lied to your brother and you hurt his feelings" Toni said.

I just stayed quiet. I felt numb, I felt so horrible.

(Tamar's POV)

I went after diezel who was in tears. He had ran outside.

"Diezel it's okay" I said as I grabbed his hand.

He started to cry even more. "I don't understand how they can do this" he said.

"I know baby" I said. He then started to cry even more.

I wrapped him in a hug. "It's okay diezel" I said trying to stop him from crying. They really hurt his feelings.

"You know how they are they just want to have fun" I said. "But with people who makes fun of me?" He said and I sighed.

I really didn't know what to tell him because what they did really was wrong.

Eventually I got him to calm down alittle and we went back inside.

Toni was looking mad and denim and Sierra both looked upset.

"You guys need to apologized" I said as we reached the living room. Diezel sat by me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Sorry diezel" Sierra said. "Sorry" denim said.

"It's fine" he replied to them but we all can tell he was still upset.

(Sierras POV)

I really wanted to cry but I know what I did was wrong and I did it anyway.

Toni and the boys got up to leave. Without saying bye both denim and diezel left.
Once they left Tamar closed the door and came back over to me.

The look She was giving me was making me feel so much worse.

"Can you please stop looking at me like that" I said.

"It's making me feel worser than how I'm already feeling" I said.

"You should. What you did was wrong" she said.

"Okay I know and I take full responsibility for it but this punishment is killing me already. How many times do I have to say I'm sorry" I yelled on the verge of tears.

"Sierra don't start. You have disrespected me and Toni by lying to us and sneaking out. You CRUSHED diezels feelings and now you want sympathy?" She said.

"I didn't say I wanted sympathy" I said.

"Well what do you want?" She asked.

"Nothing forget it" I said with an attitude walking away.

"You better get your behind back over here" she said and I turned around.

"Don't walk away when I'm talking to you" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"And you roll your eyes one more time and watch what happens" she said.

I couldn't do nothing but stare at her. I was scared that If I even blink she'll yell at me.

"Do you understand why I'm so upset with you?" She asked.

"Yes" I said. "I don't think you know the half of it" she said.

"I do!" I yelled. She raised her hand then lowered it indicating for me to lower my voice.

She lectured me for about 10 minutes then she finally let me leave.

I was so upset that I literally stayed in bed the whole day and didn't do anything.

Authors Note.

Short chapter sorry. I'm not sure where to go from here guys lol and I'm not ready to end the book. If you have any ideas PLEASE let me know it'll really help.

✌️&❤️