Chapter 58

(Sierras POV)

I walked into the school with diezel and he walked me to class.

"Thanks but I'm comfortable now I memorized my classes" I said to him.

"No problem are you sure" he asked and I nodded my head. "Sorry if I got you in trouble yesterday" I said.

"Yeah so much trouble" he said and I felt bad. Then he smiled. "It's okay I deserved it" he said and I smiled.

"Okay see you after school" he said.

"Okay" I said smiling. I walked into class and seen princess and her crew. My stomach sank as I walked to my seat.

"Goodmorning class welcome back" the old wrinkly teacher Ms.frazier said. I couldn't stand her.

"Today we're going to pair up in groups to work on a project" she said and I got upset. I don't know anybody in here.

"Pair up with 4 people please" she said and everyone started moving but I stayed still. Everyone found their groups except me.

"Sierra pick a group with only 3 people" she said and I looked around. I saw everyone had a group of 4 except for princess group. Oh no.

"There's none" I said. "Are you blind" the teacher asked me.

"Princess group needs another person" she said. Omg.

"Yeah come on Sierra we would love for you to be in our group" one of princess friends said then princess hit her.

"I mean no Ms. Frazier she's gonna slow us down" she said. Wow.

"Go in the group or all of you fail" the teacher said. I slowly walked to their table then sat down.

Princess was giving me a glare. What did I even do?

"Okay today's project is you're going to get to know the people in you're group" ms Frazier explained.

"Ask questions and write down the persons response" she finished. I turned back around to the group.

"So Sierra what do you like to do" princess friend asked. Her name was Penelope and she seemed nice. She was the one who wanted me to be in the group before princess hit her.

"I um I like to sing" I said and princess laughed. What's funny.

Penelope wrote it down in her book. "Anything else?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Come on I'm sure there's more" she said smiling.

"It's kinda boring" I said. "What is it?" She asked.

"I like reading" I said and princess and her other friend, Sarah started to laugh.

"Come on guys cut it out" Penelope said to them.

Penelope then started to write it in her journal.

"I like reading too" Penelope said.

"Since when" princess asked. "Since forever" Penelope said.

"Okay whatever now on to a interesting topic. Me!" Princess said.

I sighed as I listened to Sarah asked princess questions.

"Princess what's you're favorite thing to do" Sarah asked.

"Being a princess" she said sassily and I rolled my eyes.

"What else" Sarah's asked.

"Being awesome" she said. Shes so stuck up.