Chapter 83

(Sierras POV)

I've been miserable the whole day. I can't keep anything down. Tamar been helping me a lot and trying to make me feel better.

It was now like 3 o clock and I would have just been getting out of school.

"Toni and the boys are gonna stop by" Tamar said walking into the living room.

I nodded my head. She came and sat by me.

"Still feeling horrible?" She asked rubbing my forehead.

"Yes" I said softly. "Aww" she said.

"And your aunts and mommom will be here tomorrow" she said and I nodded again.

"Aww poor baby" she said stroking my hair.

She kept playing with my hair and I ended up falling asleep. I was then awoken by Toni.

"Hey baby how you feeling" she asked.

It was like as soon as I got up the nausea came. I sat up and held my stomach praying I wouldn't throw up.

I didn't pray hard enough because it was coming. I ran to the bathroom and it just spilled.

Toni came in and rubbed my back.

"Geez Sierra you got it really bad" she said. I felt weak once again. I flushed the toilet and sat on the floor.

Tamar then came in. "Are you okay" she asked and I shook my head.

"I think you should take her to the hospital" Toni said. By this point I was willing to do anything to make me feel better.

Tamar helped me up and took me in the living room.

Diezel and denim was sitting down staring at me.

"What's wrong with her?" Diezel asked. "We're gonna find out" Tamar said as she grabbed her keys.

"Are you guys gonna come?" Tamar asked Toni.

"Sure" she said. Tamar then grabbed my hand and we all walked to the car. We headed to the hospital.

Lord knows I hate hospitals. Like HATE them. On the way to the hospital Tamar went over a train track and I felt like throwing up again.

"Omg" I said closing my eyes hoping the nausea would go away and this time it did.

We reached the hospital and got out and went inside. Tamar and Toni went to the front to sign the papers.

"Do you think it's something you ate?" Denim asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It just started this morning" I said weakly.

Tamar and Toni came back and they sat down.

"Their going to have to give you a shot" Tamar said and I almost panicked.

"Why!?!" I asked.

"To test you" Toni said. I took a deep breath.

"You'll be okay we'll be there the whole time" Tamar said and I nodded.

A few minutes later the doctor came.

"Sierra Jackson?" He said and we all got up and went inside the room. I sat down on the little bed and he came in and got his needle stuff ready.

"I hear you've been throwing up a lot?" He asked putting on gloves and I nodded my head.

"Okay when did this start?" He asked.

"This morning"

"Okay I'm going to draw some blood. I need you to be still" he said. I seen the needle and got so scared.