Chapter 35

(Sierras POV)

I woke up the next morning with a killer head ache. Last night we didn't do anything but watch tv until it was time for bed. Yesterday was horrible, like the worst day ever.

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom to freshen up. I just felt like crap, my head was hurting and my eyes were burning.

I took a shower then put on some clothes. I put my hair in two buns and went out into the living room. It seemed like no one was up so I went back into my room and turned on the tv.

A few minutes into the tv my door opened.

"Oh hi Logan" I smiled. Logan brightens my day. He ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"How did you sleep" I asked him. "Good" he said. We both laid on my bed together and watched tv.

Soon we heard someone in the kitchen. We both got up and went to see who it was. It was Tamar.

"Hey babies" she said. "Mommy" Logan said running to her. She picked him up and kissed him.

She put him down and motioned for me to come. I went and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey baby cakes" she said. "Hi" I said. "How you feeling" she asked me.

"Ehh" I said. "I have a headache" I said, she felt my forehead and walked to the medicine cabinet. She took out some Tylenol and gave it to me. I took the medicine.

"What do you guys want to eat" she asked. I looked at Logan.

"Pancakes" he said and I nodded. "Pancakes it is" Tamar said.

She started making the pancakes and I took Logan into the living room to watch tv.

(Tamar's POV)

I was almost finished making the pancakes and mommy came out.

"Goodmorning little girl" she said. "Hey mommy" I said

"So I have some news" she said. "Mmh" I said flipping a pancake.

"I thought about it and i think once we all go to Atlanta I'm going to stay" she said and I immediately felt disappointed.

"Why" I asked. "Because Tamar your well now and you don't need me as much anymore" she said.

"Mommy whatchu mean. I do need you" I said offended.

"I know you need me but you don't need me as much and I just think it's time for me to move back to Atlanta" she said.

"Okay mommy" I said alittle annoyed. "Now don't be like that" she said.

"Be like what? I'm just upset that your leaving"

I'm a mommy's girl all the way, i just always enjoy my mom staying with me.

"I know Tamar but remember I have grandchildren and kids in Atlanta also" she said.

"They see you all the time though. You only come here occasionally" I said getting plates out of the cabinet.

"Tamar" she said. "Okay mommy whatever" I said. Yes I was mad.

"Tamar stop"

"Kids come on food ready" I said ignoring my mom.

"Don't do that. We are not doing that" she said raising her voice. "Doing what I'm not doing anything" I said.

The kids started coming into the kitchen.

"Your getting an attitude because I said I was leaving. Everything is not always going to be about you Tamar" she said to me.

I just stayed quiet and fixed the kids food.

"Here you go" I said giving Sierra her food then I did the same with Logan.

"Do you want me to fix your plate" I asked mommy.

"I'll do it" she said. I walked out and went inside of my room.

(Sierras POV)

I seen something like this on Braxton family vaules. Tamar hates when her mom leaves her. So I think she's pretty upset.

"Is she okay?" I asked ms E. "Tamar's the baby out of everybody she wants to be closest to me she just has to understand that it's my life and I make the decisions" she said.

I nodded my head understanding. I was looking worried I didn't like when Tamar was upset.

"She'll be okay just finish your food" Ms e said to me. She didn't even fix her plate she just went back inside the room.

Me and Logan continued to eat and once we were done I took both our dishes and put them in the sink.

I took Logan to wash his hands because they were now sticky. Once we were done I took him in the living room and turned on his favorite peppa pig.

I then went into the kitchen to start washing the dishes. In the middle of me washing Tamar came out.

"Oh suga you don't have to wash those" she's said.

"Oh it's fine" I said.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "I'm fine" she said sitting down at the table.

I continued washing the dishes and once I was done I wiped my hands and went over to Tamar.

"Are you sure" I asked her. She sighed.

"Just don't want nana to leave. But I can't be selfish right" she said and I nodded my head.

"Right" I said and she laughed.

"So.. Toni and the boys are coming" she said. She said boys with an S as in more then one boy so that mean denim is coming to.

"Denim is coming" I asked and she nodded her head. My stomach sunk and I felt sick.

I held my stomach and sat down by Tamar.

"Oh goodness" I said. "It's going to be okay. Toni said he calmed down and he's ready to talk" she said.

I still felt nervous. "Okay" I said quietly.

"Just stay calm. Don't be disrespectful and everything will be okay" she said and I nodded.

We went and sat with Logan in the living room and waited until Toni arrived. I heard a knock on the door and I started to panic.

Tamar went to open the door.

"Hey Tay" I heard. Oh my gosh.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey boys" she added. Oh my gosh.

"Hi auntie Tamar" diezel said.

"Hi" denim said. OH MY GOSH.

Sierra calm down.

They came over to the living room and my eyes were glued to the tv. No way was I looking at denim.

"Hi Sierra" diezel said. "Hi" I said fast still looking at the tv.

"Sierra" Tamar said. Nooo please stop talking to me don't make me look.

"Yes" I answered.

"Can you look". Nooo oh my gosh.

I slowly turned and look and once my eyes landed on denim my heart stopped. I quickly got up and ran past them into my room.

I cannot do this.