Chapter 26

(Sierra's POV)

I woke up on the couch and remembered what I seen on the news. No one was no where to be found so I started to panic.

"Mommy" I called out hoping Tamar would come out. I got up and walked to Ms. e room. I knocked on the door but I didn't get an answer. I opened the door slowly and looked in but no one was in there.

I walked out and went towards Logan's room. I opened his door and he wasn't there. I started to get more scared.

"Tamar!?!" I yelled.

I walked to her room and knocked on the door. "Tamar?" I called out. And the door opened slowly but stopped.

I pushed the door open to see Tamar, ms e, Logan and Vince body on the ground.

I screamed so loud!!

"Sierra didn't you miss us" i heard my dad say. I turned around and he was behind me with a knife in his hand.

I began to cry. "Daddy please" I said. I then see my mom coming from behind him with a evil smirk on her face.

"Oh Sierra. Did you really think you can get rid of us?" She asked. "And you know. It hurts my feelings how you started to call Tamar mom." She said. "You killed her" i cried.

"Oh baby" she said walking to me and putting her hand on my face. "Did you really think I will let someone who's trying to replace me live" she said and I cried.

"Now come on let's go home" my dad said walking and placing the knife on Tamar's body. I stared at the bodies on the ground.

"Noo!!" I cried and ran to the bodies. "How could you do this. They didn't deserve it!" I cried and my mom came and dragged me out the room.

"Sweetie don't you get it. You were never a safe person to be around. Haven't you realized everyone who has been surrounded by you has died. I mean think of Sophie." She said and I froze. Is it really my fault?

"Yes. It's all your fault"

End of dream.

I woke up sweating bullets and crying.

(Tamar's POV)

I heard murmuring coming from the living room. That might be Sierra.

I walked and found her crying and shaking. I ran to her side.

"Omg Sierra are you okay" I asked and she flinched when I tried to touch her.

"No stay a-away" she said. "What?" I asked.

"What do you mean stay away" I said.

"Please. I don't want you to die" she said and I was confused. "Sierra what are you talking about" I said getting closer to her but she moved back.

"Please just take me back to the foster home" she said and I was shocked. "Why would I take you back Sierra? What's wrong with you what's going on" I asked and she cried.

"I'm the reason Sophie died" she cried. "What makes you say that" I asked.

"My mom told me" she said. What the heck when did her mom tell her this.

"When?"

"In my dream" she said.

"Sierra it was just a dream" I said trying to get closer to her but she kept moving back.