Chapter 33

(Tamar's POV)

Once the boys came back in there was still alittle tension. They sat on different couches, Diezel sat by me and denim sat by Toni.
Everyone just sat in complete silence.

(Sierras POV)

I woke up quickly I couldn't really sleep. I got up and went to the living room and seen everyone just sitting in silence.

"Oh hey Sierra" Tamar spoke. "Hi" I said. It feels extremely uncomfortable. I walked slowly to the couch and sat by denim. Once I sat down he moved away from me and sat on the other couch. Well okay.

I sat with them in silence for another 3 minutes until I started to get major uncomfortable.

"So um" I started. "Just be quiet" denim said. Woah.

"Excuse you" Toni said. "Why did you tell her that" Tamar asked.

"Cause she's annoying." He said. That really hurt.

"That's very rude" Toni said. " I don't care" he said.

"What's your problem" I asked with an attitude. "You. Your the biggest problem. I wish you would just go away" he said.

I was stunned. I can't believe he was saying this. What did I do.

"Denim shut up why you always gotta be so mean" diezel said. "Don't start with me diezel" he said.

"Denim you need to calm down" Toni said.

"What did I even do" I asked him.

"Sierra just leave it. Go back in the room" Tamar said. At this point I was really getting mad. Tamar did say I had to stand up for my self right.

"No what did I do" I asked again and he stood up.

"Denim" Toni warned him.

I stood up and walked to him. "What you gonna do" I asked then Tamar and Toni stood up.

"No! Sierra go in the room now!" Tamar yelled at me.

"I'm just asking him a question he over here bashing me and I wanna know what I did so what did I do" I asked again getting in his face and seen he was getting mad.

"Get out my face" he said balling his fist again.

"You gonna hit me? You really gonna go to that level? I fight boys" I said. Now I was getting pissed.

Toni then started pulling me and I yanked back.

"You fight boys? Oh please you can't even fight a girl that's why aunt Tamar had to defend your scary ass from a girl" he said. Did he just curse at me.

"Denim!" Toni yelled.

"Don't test me boy" I said getting closer in his face.

"Sierra Jackson I am not playing with you. Get your ass in the room now!" Tamar yelled.

"NO" I screamed and Tamar gave me the meanest look. She looked like she was about to beat my behind.