Chapter 78

(Tamar's POV)

Maybe I'm being alittle to hard on Sierra. I don't know. She's been in her room the whole day and even Logan couldn't make her smile.

I walked to her room to talk to her.

"Hey" I said walking in. She was just laying on her bed staring at the wall.

"Look at me" I said and she slowly turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Sierra stop crying" I said.

"Don't you think I'm trying" she snapped.

"Why did you have to give me such a bad punishment. All my life I had to deal with my mom and dad saying how much of a disappointment I was to them. And then you said I have to regain your trust again. No ones ever trusted me before and for you to say that really hurt my feelings. I know what I did was wrong but was it that bad to where you had to say that" she said as she broke down.

"Sierra I'm not your mom and dad. You not a disappointment. What you did disappointed me. You-"

"But I still disappointed you meaning I'm a disappointment" she said cutting me off.

"Your not a disappointment Sierra" I said again.

"Okay" she mumbled.

I sighed. "I'm sorry again" she said.

"It's okay. I forgive you. I do trust you Sierra. I just needed to tell you that so you can know what you did was wrong" I said and she nodded.

I reached over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

(Sierras POV)

Tamar left and I felt alittle better. I know what I did was wrong and I understand why Tamar was so upset.

I decided to go to bed. It was late and we were going to church tomorrow.

...

The next morning I got up and got ready for church. "Sisi" Logan said coming into my room.

"Hey Logan" I said coming out of the bathroom. He started laughing.

"Your face" he said. I had on a face mask so I looked like a clown.

I giggled then washed it off.

"Where's mommy" I asked him.

"Mommy cooking" he said and I nodded.

"Where's lily" he asked and I laughed.

"Logan lily is at home" I said and he pouted.

"I want her" he said. Oh my lord.

"Okay we'll see her later okay" I said and he nodded then ran out the room.

I looked in my closet for an outfit to wear.

Is this too sluttish for church? (Pic up top)I asked myself. Oh well I'll wear it anyway.

I walked out and into the kitchen where Tamar was.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Good-" she stopped. "What?" I said.

"Where are you going with that dress on" she asked.

"Church" I said.

"No you not" she said. "What's wrong with it" I asked looking at my outfit.

"Um plenty where's the rest of it" she said and I laughed.

"Oh my goodness mom" I said. "Take it off" she said.

I sighed then went back into my room to change.