Chapter 95

(Tamar's POV)

Today was a long yet fun day.  Toni and the boys left a little while ago and now everyone had gone to sleep.

I got out of bed to get some water and I seen that the hallway bathroom light was on.

I went to the door and knocked.

"Yes" I heard a voice say.

The door soon opened and I seen Penelope with tears in her eyes.

"Baby what's wrong" I asked grabbing her hand and gently pulling her out of the bathroom.

She wiped her face.

We went over to the living room and sat down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"My dad just texted me" she said.

"Okay"

"He said-" she stopped and continued to cry.

"Said what?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

"He said that he's going to pick me up early tomorrow because we have to pack up. We have to move away" she said and my stomach sank.

Not only is Penelope so sweet and I will miss her being around but that's sierras best friend.

"Move away? Why!?!" I was in disbelief.

"He- he said that La brings back to many memories of my mom" she cried.

"I don't want to go. I don't want to start over I love it here. I can't leave Sierra. She's everything to me. She's my best friend in the whole entire world" she cried.

I reached over and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" I said continuing to comfort her.

She pulled away. "I would have to go to another school. Make all new friends. Be in a different environment" she said.

"I don't want to do all of that Tamar" she said sobbing.

"Ever since mom died everything has been a lost for me. I mean.. my dad is also so angry, princess and I use to be so close she was so nice to me. Now everything changed. I finally meet someone so special to me and now that has to be taken away from me? The one thing on this earth that actually keeps me going!?!" She started to get loud.

I placed my hand on her back and started rubbing it as she vented.

"It's not fair! It is not fair!" She said as she started to cry harder.

I pulled her into a hug once again.

"What's going on?" Sierra said peaking her head of the hallway corner.

Oh boy.

Penelope looked down and wiped her eyes.

"Um.. come here" I said and Sierra started to walk towards us.

She looked at Penelope. "What's wrong? What's going on?" She asked anxiously.

I stayed silent thinking of how to say this.

"Mommy? Penelope? Someone say something please" she said.

(Sierras POV)

I heard loud voices and I turned around to see that Penelope wasn't in bed.

I got up and went into the living room and seen Penelope hugging Tamar, but as I looked closely Penelope was crying.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Tamar then told me to come and I went.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" I asked. I was getting really scared now.

Tamar had the look on her face, the same look she had when she told me Sophie died.

"Mommy? Penelope? Someone say something please" I asked desperately.

"Sierra" Tamar started.

"Penelope just found out that.." she said.

"That what?" I asked.

"She's moving" she said and my heart literally dropped.

"No" I said.

"Please tell me you're joking? This is a joke right!" I asked tears filling my eyes.

"It's not" Tamar said.

I looked at Penelope. "Penelope please tell me this is a joke" I said the tears starting to fall.

Penelope looked up and shook her head.

All the tears in my eyes fell and I couldn't breathe.

I don't think anyone understands how much this hurts. I mean Penelope is the only reason I decided to stay in public school. She's my rock and my best friend I can't lose her.

"I'm sorry" Penelope said softly.

I couldn't believe this.

I walked away slowly into my room and got back in my bed and cried.

(Tamar's POV)

"She hates me now" Penelope cried.

"No she doesn't. She's just upset. She's gonna miss you a lot" I explained.

Penelope just cried and I just held her.

Eventually she ended up falling asleep, fast too.

She laid on the couch and I went to get a blanket to cover her up. I then went into sierras room and closed the door.

"I know you're awake" I said as I cut her lamp on.

She sat up with her red puffy eyes. "Come on baby don't cry" I said.

"Mommy how do you expect me not to cry my bestfriend is moving away" she said.

"But Sierra she has to. And she will still be you're bestfriend just from a distance" I said.

She shook her head.

"That's like having a long distance relationship and that never works!" She yelled.

I sighed.

"We can't change what her dad wants to do Sierra. And Penelope feels just as bad even worse. You have to be there for her right now she needs you. If you're having a break down she's gonna feel worse" I explained.

"I just don't want her to go" she said starting to cry again.

"Neither do I" I said hugging her. "But it's nothing we can do" I said and she hugged me tighter.

"Where is she?" She asked releasing from the hug.

"Sleeping on the couch" I said

"Do you know when she's leaving" she asked me and I shook my head.

"She just said her dad is coming to get her early tomorrow" I said and she nodded. 

"Ok" she said sadly.

"Get some sleep" I said.

"We will talk more about this tomorrow" I added and she nodded.

I got up and looked at Sierra as I walked out. Poor baby.

She's gonna lose her best friend.

Authors Note

Hey guys ❤️ Short update but I didn't want you guys waiting for a long time.
✌️&❤️