Chapter 34

(Toni's POV)

Denim left with Keri and I couldn't help but feel a little sad. It's upsetting that my child has to get away from me.

I walked back inside and seen Tamar on the couch looking like she was going to cry. Okay Toni be strong you gotta be the big sister now.

I walked over to Tamar and sat down.

"Sierra okay?" I asked. "Yes she calmed down she's laying down now" she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she sighed.
"I'm fine" she lied.

"Tamar I know you and I know that's not true" I said. Her eyes began to get glossy.

"It's okay" I said hugging her. She began to cry.
I rubbed her back and comforted her.

"I'm so tired Toni" she cried. I felt her pain.

"I know Tay" I said continuing to hug her. We pulled away from the hug and she wiped her tears. Mommy came out of the room. I forgot mommy was here.

"Hey little girls" she said walking to us. "Why the tears? what's going on?" She asked.

"You didn't hear everything that happened?" I asked and she shook her head. "I was knocked out" she said sitting by Tamar.

"What's wrong Tamar" she asked but Tamar stayed silent. She knew if she'd talk she would cry.

"Tamar's just tired" I said holding Tamar's hand and rubbing it in circular motions.

Mommy wrapped her arms around Tamar.

"You need to rest Tamar" mommy said.

"I can't" she croaked out. "You need to baby" mommy said.

"She's right Tamar all this stress isn't good for you at all" I said.

"I just think we made the wrong choice" she said.
"With what?" I asked.

"Me Being Sierras legal guardian" she admitted.

"Tamar what? No your a great mother" I said and she shook her head.

"If I was a great mother we wouldn't even be having this conversation" she said.

Tamar may have a slick mouth and an attitude but she is the most sensitive person I have ever known.

"Baby your doing just fine, but what happened" mommy asked.

I explained to her everything with the boys and Sierra.

"Where's Sierra now?" Mommy asked.

"I think she's sleeping" I said. I'm just really worried about Tamar. She's going through things with her health I just need her to stay healthy.

"Where's the boys" mommy asked. "Diezel and Logan is in the room with Vince and denim is with Keri" I said. "He went with Keri?" Asked mommy.

"I felt like he needed some space" I said and she nodded. We looked at Tamar and her face just told us that she was upset.

"Tamar it's gonna be okay" I said. "I'll talk to denim and dig deeper into why it happened and everything will be fine" I said.

"Okay" she said quietly.

I stood up. "I'm gonna head out. Gotta make sure diezel is okay" I said. I gave Tamar a big hug and kiss and did the same with mommy.

"Bye sweetie" mommy said. I went to Tamar's room and got diezel. Logan came running out the room.

"Logey auntie leaving" I said. He gave me a hug.
"Go give mommy a big hug" I said,then he ran to Tamar.

I smiled and grabbed diezels hand and walked out.

"You okay buddy?" I asked him. "I'm cool" he said.

"Where's denim" he asked. "With dad" I said and he nodded. "How long is he gonna be gone?" He asked.

I put my arms around him. "Not sure baby" I said. We got in the car then drove home.

(Tamar's POV)

Logan mommy and I stayed on the couch and watched tv for a little while, while Sierra was sleep.

I was still upset about everything that happened today.

"Tamar stop looking like that everything is gonna be fine" mommy said.

"I just thought everything was going perfect" I said.

"It's just a phase denim is going through he'll come around" she said.

"Now I'm kind of scared to send them to Atlanta together" I said. "They'll be fine that's in like 2 weeks everything will have blown over" she said.

"I hope so" I said.

A couple of minutes later Sierra came out the room with puffy eyes.

"Hey baby" mommy said to her. "Hi nana" she said.

"Aww I like that name" I smiled. "I do too" she said.

"Sisi" logan said walking to Sierra. She picked him up and walked over to the couch. She looked really tired. Her and Logan both sat down.

"You feeling okay?" I asked.

"I'm just tired" she said. Her eyes were so red and puffy.

"Let me see if I have eye drops" I said getting up. I went inside the room to get the eye drops out of my bathroom.

"Hey babe" Vince said. "Hey" I said from inside the bathroom.

"You okay?" He asked. "Just tired" I said walking out with the eye drops in my hand.

"You look tired. I'll give you a nice massage tonight" he said and I smiled.

"Yess daddy" I said and we both laughed. I walked out and returned in the living room.

"Come Sierra" I said and she came.

"Okay Ima tilt your head back and Ima drop it in but don't rub it okay" I said and she nodded.

I titled her head back and put the eye drops in she flinched a lot.

She tried to rub it but I stopped her. "No let it sit" I said.

"But it burns" she said. "I know but it's gonna help" I said. I counted to 30 and then gave her a tissue. Okay don't rub it but you can dab it.

We walked back to the couch and sat down. Today was just a really bad day for all of us. Sierra laid on my lap and Logan snuggled with mommy and we just stayed on the couch for the rest of the day.