Chapter 1

I jolted from my bed by the sound of paws hustling in the bushes. I quickly scanned the surroundings but to no avail I found nothing. Using my wolf's sense, I smelled a wolf wandering near me.

From the top of the tree, I looked around beneath me to observe the surroundings. I then flew down the tree and landed swiftly on my feet. My eyes wandered around to see if the wolf was still there and it was.

From afar, I saw a light brown wolf hiding behind a bush. I smiled devilishly because I can hide my scent very well. I sensed the wolf one last time, and a word came up to me.

Rogue

I took one step towards him making a sound deliberately and pretending that I was lost. Suddenly, he jumped out of the bushes and landed on his four paws in front of me.

He growled, showing his sharp yellow canines to me. At first, I pretended that it scared me. As he was about to launch his attack at me, I revealed my scent and ready to pounce back at him.

The wind blew and my white hair heaved gracefully. The tattoo at the back of my hand lit up and my canines began to grow between my teeth.

The wolf seemed scared but his four paws stood firmly on the ground. I did one last thing to end this quickly before any other wolf sensed me.

"ndau kokën."

I whispered. In a second, his head was falling off and his body went limp. I hid my scent and ambled towards the wolf. I took his head and put it on the body as I left smirking.

20 years living in the woods had taught me to survive. I do not know where I inherited this power. One day I was a newborn baby and the next day, I have all this power. All these times I have been practicing my skills by killing rogues.

There is a pack nearby that is powerful, and I heard that they are one of the cruelest pack in the area. Every time rogues tried to invade the pack, I killed them first as an excuse for my practice. Crossed a finger.

Lycan Blood Pack

I have not met their Alpha or Beta, but I had seen one of their Warriors guarding the border. They looked bulky and with their abs and else.

I went for a hunt as I started to feel hungry because of the fight I just had. I have powers but that was not enough to keep my stomach full. I need to eat. I quickly shifted into my wolf form and sprinted into the woods. My wolf is white. Rarely powers. Rarely white.

I sensed a deer near to my current location and I dashed further into the woods as the scent got stronger. After a while, I spotted a deer drinking at the river bank. His size was just enough for me to fill my hungry stomach.

I growled lowly so that the deer would not discover me. I hid behind a fallen trunk and controlled my scent. We animal can sense a danger that was why I need to be more careful so that the deer will not run away.

After I found the right moment, I jumped over the fallen trunk and pounced the deer. I quickly sank my canines in his neck so that the deer would stop struggling. Within a half an hour later, I finished eating.

Lucky day, huh?
My wolf, Lynn.

Yep, it is.

I shifted into my human form and started walking back to my hideout or in this case, my home. I need to be careful with the sake of my safety. I make my hideout by myself. The bed made of branches, dried leaves, flowers, and else.

For a mate, I was not sure if I was ready or not. Let just time decide what is best for me. I follow the flow of life to survive because everything happened for a reason.

I was lying on my so-called bed when I heard people talking.

" A dead rogue again?"
A voice spoke. The tenderness of his voice really makes my heart explode. I quickly used my wolf sight to inspect the owner of the voice.

He is beautiful. He was wearing black sweatpants and a gray t-shirt. His dark brown hair swift when the evening breeze blew. My wolf was very anxious. I did not understand what was happening at that moment. I can sense his power radiating off his body. 

He is an Alpha.

" Yes, Alpha, and still we cannot find who is the mastermind behind all these rogue killings."
The guy beside the Alpha talked to him with respect.

He is the Beta. 

"Nevermind. I think this person is trying to help us. If not, he or she purposely put the body here as a sign. We need to be careful."
The Alpha said to his Beta.

So much power in just a few words. The Alpha walked back to the pack slowly. The Beta told the Warrior to burn the body and secure the pack more in case anything happened.

I was trying to help.

Suddenly, the Alpha stopped his move and turned his body directly towards me. I was so scared that they would discover my secret that I hid my face with the leaves hanging from the tree. Although he was looking directly at me, I was a hundred percent sure that he did not see me on the tree.

I scurried into my hideout so he would not see me. He looked at me and his eyebrow knitted together. I was so amazed by his beauty that I almost fell. He sniffed around and shrugged it off. He started to walk away and disappeared. 

Well, that was weird.

I sighed in a relieved but;  I felt so lonely. Why? I thanked the Moon Goddess that everything was okay. Or so I thought. 

My wolf was still anxious. I did not know what was happening because this was the first time my wolf acted like this.

Something seems odd

------------------

ndaukokën : severed the head

Love, Elle ♡