Chapter 13

What does he want from me?

Zac tighten his grip around my waist. His face looked worried. Should I go see him? Or not? I did not know. So I decided.

" It's okay, Zac."
I whispered to him while rubbing his back slowly. He did not seem convinced by it. I smiled softly at him.

"I will be okay."
I assured him.

" Be careful."
He reminded me. I smiled genuinely, and he softly kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes every time he does that. His touch were everything I could ever dream off. After a while, Zac finally let me go.

"Kayden, did he tell you where he wants to see me?"
I asked Kayden slowly. Kayden seemed to think of something. I looked at him with anticipation. His eyes diverted to me and he let out a sighed.

" I'm sorry, he didn't tell me."
He regretted. I chuckled when I saw his expression.

" It's okay."
I said and tapped him on the shoulder before I left.

I guess, I have to look for him then.

Let us see what happened. I searched for him around the pack but to no avail. I strolled and greeted people while I was searching for Ethan.

Suddenly, came an old woman who looked like a witch. I startled a bit when I saw her. She has a pointed nose and a long chin. Her skin was very pale as you can see veins under her skin.

Her hair was a black highlighted with a grayish color that tied into the lower bun. She was wearing a black dress robe which was torn and looked like it had not been wash in several years.

"ekeqjavein,"
She whispered to me.

The evil coming

Suddenly, someone bumped into me and turned around to see a young woman.

" I'm sorry Luna."
She bowed at me and left. I quickly turned around to see no one was in front of me. The old woman was gone.

Weird

I shrugged it off and went looking for Ethan. After asking the people nearby about Ethan whereabout, I finally saw him. He was sitting on the bench in front of the fountain. I walked quietly and stood behind him. I hesitated a little, so I used my power.

"Sekretilëshuar,"
I whispered within me. My eyes were now changed to baby blue. There was a vision of me, and Ethan was sitting on a bench. He apologized.

Apologize?

I escaped my trance and my eyes color went normal. I looked around to see if anyone saw me doing magic.

What I did. Luckily, no one did. I wasted no time approached him.

" You want to see me."
Not asking but stating.

" Luna, ah y-yes."
He stuttered. Oh well, he seemed nervous. Or maybe scared.

" I just wanted to apologize to you about what happened. My emotion is unstable, you know. I had a rough day that day."
He added.

"I hope you can forgive my rudeness. I really have no bad intention towards you. It just you are beautiful Luna."
He continued and lowered his head slowly. I smiled at him.

" No, it's fine. I'm sorry too. I was rude to you."
I apologized.

"And thank you. You look good yourself."
I smiled at him.

" I'm glad that I can sort things out with you. Congratulation on becoming the official Luna tonight."
He shook my hand.

" You are really the perfect Luna. You have guts, you know."
He chuckled. After a quiet while of talking, he excused himself and took off joining the other members partying and dancing.

That was quick. I sat on the bench a little longer admiring the wind and the stars on the sky. Everything is beautiful at night. I smiled by myself.

I got up from the bench and started to wander around the pack. Meeting new people, chatting, knowing each other.

All the pack members were friendly. Well, not all of them but I shrugged it away. Form afar, I saw Zac was busy entertaining the guest. I really want to go there to be with him, but I do not want to bother him. As I was busy drooling over Zac, someone pushed me from behind.

I move a bit. I turned around and saw Arianna with her angry face looking at me like he can kill me by just looking. I snorted.

"You bitch, what did you do to Zac that he choose you to be the Luna huh? You took him away from me."
She yelled at me. I looked at her amused.

" I take him away from you? If that so, you lose."
I spat back.

This girl has issues.

" You manipulated him. Wench!"
She threw the drink at me. My beautiful dress now was drenched. My white dress. How dare she did that. My eyes turned into pitch black. I breathed heavily. Arianna watched me in horror. My tattoo began to light up.

You bitch! You going to suffer my wrath. You going to face the consequences.

My wolf was going ballistic. I gripped her hand so tight that it cracked.

"deshifroj,"
She started to scream in pain. Her screamed was music to my ears. I gave her my best smirked. Everyone around us started to stare.

I don't give a damn about the people who stare at us

" You want to play this game huh?" I said.

Watch me bitch.

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammatical error xx

Love, Elle