Chapter 29

I recognized this voice.

Maria

"Maria, save my baby."
I said to her with my shaky voice. My eyes felt heavy.

" You need to save yourself, darling. You are the key of everything."
Maria whispered again.

The memories of when Zac left me wandered around my eyes. My heart felt heavy.

Don't leave me Zac

And he left. I screamed at the fear of abandonment and the windows shattered into pieces that make Xavier stop torturing me. I heard growling from the outside and the door bursted opened revealing the warriors including Kayden and Zac in his wolf form.

They were circling Xavier. Aila appeared in front of me and looked terrified. My eyes were blurry from the dizziness and else.

"Zac,"
I whispered slowly and fall on my knees. My eyes were gazing at the ceiling. Tears kept pouring down to my cheeks. I kept seeing the vision of my memories about Zac leaving me. My body shivered.

"Zac, she needs you!"
Aila screamed at him. My body felt weak and fall down towards a pair of strong arms that feel like home.

Zac Evren POV

I missed her. Not a day I would forget about this little flower of mine. I really craved her touch so much. When she left me, my heart ached and everyday felt like a thousand years. Every minute felt like an agonizing month for me. I lost my appetite, which made me lose a few pounds.

When she came back to me, she brings the world to me. She is such a happiness for me. She is my queen. Her touch makes everything better. This girl, damn I love her. I would not harm her but something was controlling my body. I lose control of it long ago. When the mother left us, everything went wrong.

I did not know why. I tried to control myself but I failed. It really drove me insane. My mate left me because I hurt her. I blamed it all to myself. I swear to God if anything happen to her, I would kill myself.

She falls and landed on my arms. I shifted earlier to my human form and caught her just in time.

Oh my love, what happened to us?
I hugged her so tight and tears began to fall.

"Hey, shhh I'm here. It's okay."
I rubbed her back slowly and moved her hair that was covering her face. Her eyes were wide open. I kissed her forehead like I used to do.

She moves her hands so quick and hugged me back. She was sobbing, and it really hurts seeing her in that state. She buried her head in the crook of my neck. She gripped my shirt tightly. I can feel her body trembling. I caressed her soft white hair softly.

"Shh, I'm here."
I whispered to her.

"Come on, bring her to Jared. Hurry!"
Aila spoke to me, which made me came back to reality.

" That guy."
I pointed towards Xavier.

"Dungeon."
I replied sternly and picked Kiara as I went to Jared.

Oh god, what have I done?

My heart bled as I looked at her face. She looked so pale and her skin was rough. I need to save her no matter what. After a few minutes, we arrived at the clinic. A few nurses ran to us with a stretcher and I carefully laid Kiara on it. One of the nurses started to push the stretcher and I followed them quietly. Jared came and started to examine her.

"Alpha, I mean no rude but you have to leave this room."
Sophia, the nurse said to me. I figured her name when I saw the badge on her chest.

" I'll stay."
And no one would dare me to get out of this room. No one. I have been away from her way too long and I would not do it anymore. I am staying.

Jared started to do an IV insertion into the back of her hand. She look so fragile, like she would break anytime if someone held her to hard. My feet froze to the ground, not knowing what to do. Everything seems wrong. I couldn't sit or stand or even breathe without seeing her smile again.

"Alpha, let's let Luna rest for a bit. We need to talk."
Jared patted my shoulder. I simply nodded and followed him. We reached at his office and I quickly sat on the chair opposite him, letting out a long breath that I didn't know I had.

"The baby is fine but her body is really weak right now. She needs to be warded for about two or more days."
He explained, and it really surprised me to hear that. I can not believe it.

" The baby?"
I asked as my eyes went wide.

" She's pregnant."

"When?"
I finally speak. My voice was groggy. Jared looked at me sadly.

" I believe since the moment she ran away."
Jared finished speaking and lowered his gaze down. Tears began to form on my eyes. I covered my face with my bare hands and started to cry. How can I do such a thing to my girl? I really am a monster.

I got up from the chair quickly and left Jared's office. I quicken my pace and went to Kiara. I arrived at the door where she was warded and reached the doorknob as I turned to open it. I entered the room and saw Kiara was lying on the bed with the drip that went into her veins.

I walked towards her and sat on the chair slowly. I took her hands in mine, intertwining our fingers together. My tears kept pouring as my heart really ached seeing her like that.

" Hey baby, it's me."
I began to speak. I gripped her hands harder.

"I am really sorry for I am such a monster towards you. Towards our baby."
I continued and kissed the back of her hand.

" Please, please be all right. I need you. I really need you."

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book xx.

Love, Elle