Chapter 14

In the thickness, you found me

----------------

I'm going to ripped her into pieces.

"kokae,"
Before I could finish casting those words, a sharp pain pierced through my body. I clutch my chest as I hissed in pain.

My body temperature rose drastically. Although it was almost midnight, the cold wind cannot outgrow my body temperature.

Fuck, not now. I want to kill that bitch!

I looked at Arianna; it shocked her. Her eyes held fear. I stared at her like I could kill her with just a staring. She took a step back and people were crowding around us.

I turned myself around and fell onto my knees gasping for air. I rubbed my chest slowly. My sight was blurry and cannot identify anyone I know.

I crawled towards the wall I saw as I scurried away everyone from me. I slowly got up using my hand to help me with my weight.

When the pain came again, I groaned in pain. My body was covered with cold sweat. Arianna froze still looking at me with horror. I looked at her one last time and began to move.

I quickly left her and went back to the pack house. Every step I took was so agonizing. I hold on onto the things I can reach not caring what was it.

I reached the door and fell on the doorsteps. I breathed heavily and gripped my chest tightly. When the pain seemed to slow down, I held out my arms and reached the doorknob.

Wasting no time, I turned the knob, and I opened the door. I fall forward as the door moves. Basically, the pack house was empty because all the members were celebrating in the woods.

The pain was gone at the moment. My body were covered in sweats. I sauntered to the kitchen to drink some cold water. As I drink the water, the pain came back. I chocked and fall to the ground on my side.

The glass fell and shattered on the floor. There were cuts on my lower arm. My heart beats loudly. I can hear the thud in my chest. My hands were trembling and my skin looked so pale. My eyes wandered around as I cannot see.

"Arrrghhh!"
I screamed looking around the kitchen as the kitchen spun around me. It hurt to even breathe, and I let a shallow breath.

"lehtësoj,"
I whispered, but the pain did not relieve. The pain was now more agonizing than before. My power bounced back to its owner whenever they cannot have worked.

I gritted my teeth together when another pain came through. Tears blurred my eyes. I cannot even see. My ears cannot process all the sounds or voices when I saw Aila in front of me.

"Kiara! Holy mother, I will get Zac for you but now I will take you to your bed. Come on, bare with me."

Suddenly, she picked me up and literally dragged me to my bedroom. I admitted that she was strong. I was at the edge of my consciousness.
After a while, I felt the soft covers under my skin.

Aila carefully laid me on the bed and pulled the blanket covering half my body. I pushed the blanket away because it was boiling at the moment. She looked at me with an apologetic look. She got up and turned on the air conditioner.

My lungs felt heavy. I cannot take it anymore. I felt like something stuck in my throat. I barely speak. I desperately gasped for air and gripped the sheets tighter. There was a ripping sound and the sheets shred into pieces.

"Okay now, I need you to stay awake while I get Zac."
Aila said while small slapping both my cheeks. I looked at her tirelessly.

Aila left.

Zac Evren POV

Something was wrong, but I did not know what it was. My instinct told me something was wrong about my mate.

Please be okay Kiara

As I searched for Kiara through the crowds, my pack members stopped me, congratulating me and my Luna. I thanked them and apologized as I had to find Kiara. I stopped when I saw one of my warrior, Nate.

" Did you saw Luna anywhere?"
I asked him.

" No. Alpha."
He replied shortly. I tapped his shoulder and went searching for her again but she was nowhere to be found. That was odd.

Did anything bad happen to her? Or did Ethan do something bad to her? If Ethan have anything to do with this. He will pay for what he has done.

Did you all see Luna?
I mind linked all my pack members. All I got was no.

"Ayee bro, what's wrong? You don't look good."
Kayden started to speak.

" Come on, let's party all night. I am sure Kiara will be fine."
He added.

" You go party all night by yourself, Kay."
I answered not looking at him.

" Just now, Arianna threw her drink at Kiara. Don't you know that? She said Kiara stole you from her. Bitch since when?"
Kayden looked annoyed.

I let out a long sighed. I knew something went off. Arianna is such a nuisance. Arianna was a troublemaker. I dislike her. We were just hanging out twice.

Now she wanted to be the Luna. I do not set her hope high. I gave her an attitude. She still does not get it. Maybe she really has a mental problem.

" What? Why don't you tell me early? I need to find her."
I said to Kayden annoyed.

Kayden showed me his apologetic face. I rolled my eyes at him. Kayden can sometimes be such a kid. I saw Aila was running towards me and I frowned.

"Zac! Zac! Kiara, she's,"
Aila came running to me. She caught her breath and continued,

" She's in heat."

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammatical error xx

Love, Elle