Chapter 30

tell me when thugs cry, do you hear em lord?

---------------

Aila Ashton POV

"Please, please be all right. I need you. I really need you."
I heard Zac talk to her. It was heartbreaking to see him like that. I looked at him sadly behind the door. I closed the door slowly and laid against the wall as I took a deep breath while closing my eyes.

"Babe."
I saw Kayden walked to me and kissed my forehead softly. I smiled, liking the tingles and spark whenever he touched me.

"Hey."
I replied and hugged him tightly.

" Come on, let's rest."
Kayden took my hands and guided me out of the look-a-like hospital. We then went to the living room and sat on the beige couch together gazing through the window. I rested my head on Kayden's shoulder. Soon, the sun will rise and set the world with its beautiful light. We were woken up when we heard Xavier screamed horrifically.

I tighten my grip on Kayden's hand and he quickly moves his arm hugging my waist.

"How's Xavier?"
I asked him.

" He's struggling."
Kayden said heavily as he caressed my hand softly.

" Down in the dungeon."
He continued. There was a silence between us. It has been hard for all of us. I can sense something has been going on in here. I mean in this pack. Zac was not himself lately. He was like possessed or something. The pack was not as cheerful as it used to be. All the pack members were sad, and every day was a dull day for us.

" You know, when we brought Xavier in the dungeon, I felt like he's back just like his old self. Something is wrong in this house and it's affecting Zac and Xavier."
He said to me with concern covering his beautifully carved face.

" We need to figure out this problem fast."
I said.

" I know but not now."
Kayden said while shifting his body and put his head in the crook of my neck as I chuckled. Later Kayden and I went to our bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

----------------

That morning, I opened my eyes to see the dearest person of mine sleeping soundly and looking ridiculously handsome even in his sleep. I raised my hand and ruffled through his hair and he frowned.

"Sweet, I am still sleepy."
He spoke with his husky voice, which made my knees drop. I chuckled a bit. I lifted his left hands as I make through it and cuddle further into his embrace. He hugged me back and tightened the grip. I rested my head on his chest.

" We need to get up."
I whispered.

" Don't want to."
He replied shortly.

" I want to see Xavier and I need you to accompany me."
I looked at him and his eyes still closed.

"Just, a little, longer."
He said slowly.

"Oh, I almost forgot. It's fine, I'm going with Danny."
I broke through his embrace and started to walk to the bathroom.

"What?"
He jolted from the bed and started to follow me. I quicken my pace and stopped in front of the bathroom.

"Who's Danny? I don't recognize any 'Danny' in this pack."
I turned around and saw his eyebrows were knitted together.

" I don't know if I want to tell you or not because it's my little secret."
I raised my eyebrow.

In a second, he was standing in front of me. I blinked a few more times and gulped as I slowly back away from him. He can be scary sometimes, but I love it. There more I backed away, the more he took the steps until I could no longer step back.

Damn you, wall

He reduces our proximity and started to move his hand on my body. I can feel his breath in my ear as he slowly kisses my neck. My breath hitched as trailed his hands up and down under my clothes.

"Mm-hm, are sure you don't want to tell me who's this Danny is?"
Kayden said with his sexy voice.

Ugggh, he's killing me.

He left a trailed of wet kisses along my collarbone agonizingly slow and it was making me lose my mind. I kept my hands on the wall trying hard not to lose at him.

" Tell me."
He lifted both my hands up and stared at my lips.     He moved closer and our lips were merely touching. My breath got heavier and I ....

"I made that up."
I said barely whispering.

"Well, you started it first."
He whispered in my ears and started to tickle me. I giggled very hard as I tried to dodge his fingers around my body. He is strong. He gripped my body firmly which make me stop struggling.

"Sweet, stop."
I said breathless. He was so enjoying this. He tickled me at my ticklish spot and I elbowed him hard on his stomach as a reflex. He released me and fell down. I turned around and chuckled when I looked at his hurt face.

" What's wrong my love? You hurt?"
I mocked him with my not British accent. I went to him and laughed hard.

" I told you to stop. Aww baby let me help you."
I offered him my small hands. He reached my hand, and I pulled him onto his feet.

" You are so cute."
I said as I peck him on his lips and went to the bathroom to take my shower. After a while, I finished my shower and quickly ushered Kayden towards the bathroom. I picked my casual outfit and settled down on the white couch.

Later, Kayden got out of the shower looking absolutely mouthwatering.

I can't get enough of that

" What are you looking at, huh?"
Kayden asked me with a smirk carved on his face.

"Ooo, look at this god's craft."
I said and winked at him.

" You naughty."
He replied and started to wear his clothes as I let out a small chuckled.

" Come on sweet, breakfast ready."
I tugged at his arm and dragged him to the kitchen. When we arrived, I ate like I had never. Well, that is me. Never doubt it. Kayden was really enjoying watching me eating.

After we finished, I hurriedly went down to the dungeon to see Xavier. The dungeon was very dark and I can see there were torch on the wall along the dark lane towards the cell. After a few minutes, we arrived at the cell. Kayden showed me where Xavier was locked up. I slowly approached the cell.

I saw Xavier was lying on the floor with his baggy clothes that was stained with dirt and mud from the floor. I reduce the distance between me and his cell as I lighten up his cell using the torch. Xavier got off the floor and turned around. He raised his hand covering his eyes and looked at me.

Suddenly, he ran towards me and started to shout and yell to me.

"He's coming! Witch and the traitor. Save others!"

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book.

Love, Elle