Chapter 5

"Really?" He asked me.

" If someone knows the fact that the Forest Goddess exists, they will use her power to create war or anything else you can ever imagine. That's why she hides in the woods, hiding her scent. So people will think it was just a myth."
I explained.

" By saying her I mean, it's me."
I continued.

" Interesting,"
He smirked.

" And why is that?"
I looked at him confused.

"I never thought such a great and powerful she-wolf would be my mate."
He said with a grinned seemed proud.

" However, I must tell my parents about you because they have been living here long enough so that when anything happens, you'll be okay."
He reassured me.

I smiled and shut my eyes while taking a deep breath. I guess I can trust him. Not that I cannot protect myself. I can but what was the point of having mate if he cannot protect you. Mate strengthens you.

"Let me take you for a walk around the house and I will introduce you to my parents."
He said while holding my hand.

Hell, I was nervous to meet his parents. What will they think about me? We then stepped outside his bedroom and began walking downstairs. His mansion was beautiful.

Each pack member who walked pass us will bow in respect towards their Alpha. They impressed me. I saw a kid running around the living room while his hands were up in the air holding his plane.

When he saw Zac, he quickly ran towards us and hugged Zac's leg. Zac lifted him and he giggled. He just realized I was standing beside Zac and looked at me with excitement.

"Hello, I'm Riley. You're beautiful. Are you my godmother?"
He blurted. Zac and I laughed. He looked surprised by our laughter.

"No, the Luna. You act like a grown up man sometimes so I guess you don't need a godmother."
Zac spoke.

"I'm Kiara. Sure, I can be your godmother. If you want me to. But let me tell you something. I can be cruel sometimes."
I said while pinching his cheeks.

"Oh no, Luna is a cruel godmother."
Then we all laughed. This is what I have been looking for. A family. It overwhelmed me.

Suddenly, I sensed something behind me. I quickly turned myself around and saw a girl with long black hair and emerald eyes. She startled a little when I saw her.

She did not expect that. She let a long sigh and began running towards me. Before I could blink my eyes, she launched at me. Being the hybrid itself gave me advantages. I swiftly dodged her. She fell on the ground. Zac and Riley burst out laughing even more.

" Ouch, she got moves."
She said while getting up.

"Hello Luna! My name is Aila. I'm Zac's cousin. I can tell that we will become a best friend."
She grinned.

"Please, call me Kiara."
Luna. Of course I will be the Luna soon. Apparently, Zac is the Alpha. Can I be the perfect Luna? After talking a lot more than we should, Aila and I then went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Zac have other things to do so he said that I will meet his parents tomorrow. Aila was just visiting the pack house when I arrived here. She is the daughter of an Alpha of another pack. But no one in the pack really knows that Aila is Zac's cousin.

Zac's descendent is powerful. I can sense Zac's power radiating off him whenever he is around. It bound me to be his mate. It will strengthen our power. When I officially be the Luna here, it will be one hell of a pack.

It was time for the pack to eat. The cooks have prepared all the food for each member. I cannot even count how many members are there in this pack.

It's roughly 700 people here

Lynn said.

Hey Lynn, I miss you!

Yeah right.
I can imagine she rolled her eyes at me. Aila decided that it's best for me to walk around the pack house so she can tell me more about this pack thing.

The surrounding amazed me. There were several groups of kids playing around while the warrior were busy with their training. There were also a few houses scattered all around the pack house. Aila and I were talking when suddenly a bunch of guys walked towards us.

" What would such a beauty like you doing here?"
The first guy with dark blonde hair said eyeing me with his brown eyes up and down.

" I'm just visiting."
I rolled my eyes trying to ignore him. He quickly blocked me when i was about to leave and take a whiff of my scent.

" You're not from here. Our alpha will kill you if he knows you're here but no worries tho, with that body of yours, i surely can tolerate."
He told me and with that, he suddenly grabbed my wrist. He tightens the grip, but I stood firm.

" Oh, really? What? A small pup like you?"
I growled lowly emphasizing the word pup.

" Pup?"
He seems irritated as I smirked at him. Look like I got on his nerve. 

He suddenly slapped me on the face, leaving burns on my skin. I quickly turn my face facing him and look him in the eyes ready to fight.

"Ethan. You went too far."

Aila growled beside me as a sign of warning to Ethan.

" If you know who she is, you wouldn't dare to put hands on her."
Aila warned him. 

" What can this weakling possibly do to me. I can't even sense her. She's weak."
Ethan talk back at her.

I honestly , and no time for this. I have just arrived here and there is already a bitch trying to test me? I try to walk away, but Ethan and his friends keep blocking me. 

My patience ran out, and I used a bit of my power and punch him in the jaw. He grunted as he falls down to the ground. His eyes went wide, and he quickly got up as he growled to me showing off his canines where his body could attack me.

"Wanna fight? Then let's fight."

I told him with my eyes throwing daggers at him and his friends.

Before we could fight, I was taken aback when I heard a growl.

A familiar growl.

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. 

Love, Elle ♡