Chapter 9

A woman spoke behind me. Her voice rung sweetly in my ears. I turned around to see an exquisite lady. Her hair stopped around her waist. Her light brown hair shone brightly against the moonlight. Her baby blue eyes glistened with different emotions. She smiled at me.

" My name is Maria."
She added.

Maria, what a sweet name.

"Kiara,"
I replied shortly. Amazed by her beauty.

" Kiara. The garden, it's mine. I have always loved flowers. It's in my nature."
She spoke with her eyes locked to one flower.

" My favorite flower is Queen Anne's Lace. They give me such a nice feeling. I don't know why. I spend a lot of my time here. How about you Kiara?"
Her eyes met mine and his lips formed a reassuring smile. She looked so urbane.

" Mine is Roses."
I finally spoke.

" Good choice Kiara."
Her gaze went back to the flowers.

" Finally, the perfect Luna."
She added and started to walk further into the garden. I followed her.

" What do you mean by finally, Maria?" I asked curiously.

"gjëepërktyer,"
I froze. It means perfection. She spoke like me.

" Tell me why I can understand you?"
I asked her with a confused looked on my face. Inside, I it scared me to death.

She stopped for a while and turned herself to look at me. She smiled and continued her steps. She stopped again in front of an old wooden door. Surrounded by red roses and veins. It looked classic with the roses.

I never noticed there was a door here before. She turned around and looked at me again. She chuckled.

" Nothing, darling."
She took my hand and led me away from the door. She suddenly grabbed my hands in hers.

" Close your eyes."
Maria instructed me. I shut my eyes. I did not know why I did not fight back. She seemed safe. Or so I thought.

"dhimbje, ju do tëmëtëfortë."
She whispered to my ears slowly. I heard a woman screaming to my both ears. My body cramped, and I screamed in horror. I moved my hands towards my ears, the voices were too agonizing for me.

Every move was painful and torturing. Finally, I got to close my ears and shut my eyes. I curled on the ground and there was a strong cold wind blew around us. I can feel it. I noticed that my tattoo was shining brightly.

My sight was blurry. I saw Maria standing in front of me. She looked at me and her mouth were enchanting something. I tried to pick the scent but cannot figure it out. This lady held something that was powerful that I could not even imagine.

" With the full moon tonight and the moonlight shine so bright, here's a power that will do you the deed. A power that someday will save the one you hold dearly in your heart. When you use this power, please be alarm that it will affect your body badly and with that, please return to me with ease."

The strong wind disappeared. I opened my eyes to see that I was standing alone in the middle of a clearing. I gasped for air and looked around to find something but to no avail. My body was sweating, and I breathed heavily.

What just happened?

I froze. Cannot do anything. My mind it blank to think of anything that made sense. I finally moved my feet and quickly ran towards the pack house, searching for Zac.

It scared me. Never have I experienced any of this when I lived in the woods. I asked Lynn about what happened but she did not answer me back. This confused me, scared me.

I ran as fast as I could to our bedroom but Zac was nowhere to be found. I ran downstair and searched the kitchen. Negative. Last, I went to his office. Without having the urge to knock I bursted the door opened. Zac was calmly sitting on his chair with a lot of papers on the desk. My feet froze.

He noticed me and jolted from his chair when he looked at my frightened face. I looked like shit. He quickly came to me and hugged me.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me worried.

" J-Just now, I-I and the lady, w-wind,"
I stuttered. My eyes blurred as the tears rolled down my cheek. I was so scared. Like terrified. My body trembled. My mind was blank. My heart beat faster than you can ever imagined.

"Sweetheart, please calm down. It's all right. I'm here. Take a deep breath. It's fine. Take your time. I will be with you."
He said with a calm voice.

I hugged him as tight as I could. I put my head on his chest. He quickly picked me up bridal-style and went to our bedroom. He put me on the bed. His hands played my hair while I cried.

How do I tell him? Should I? Or should I not? His vanilla scent calms me a little. After a while of him saying his soothing words. I finally spoke.

"I was taking a stroll when I saw a beautiful garden with a lot of beautiful flowers in it. Suddenly, came a lady. She talked to me. She looks so urbane and beautiful, just like all the flowers in the garden. Out of nowhere, a strong wind blew around us. And she disappeared. I came to realize that I was in a clearing alone. I'm terrified Zac."
I explained and put my head on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

" What's her name?"
Zac asked. He hugged me and rubbed my back slowly.

"Maria."

----------------

Little did she know that I erased her memory of me when I gave her my power - Maria

Love, Elle