Chapter 21

Zac

He stormed towards us, and in a second he was in front of us, standing firmly. I lifted my head up and met his eyes. His eyes slowly turned obsidian as he gritted his teeth.

I eyed him hesitantly as he looked at my shoulder. My eyes went wide when I realized it was Ethan's hand holding me tightly from the scene before. Ethan quickly let go of my shoulder and distance our proximity.

" What the fuck were you doing here? You knew damn well what were you doing right now, right Ethan?"
Zac yelled at Ethan.

I flinched at his voice. He quickly grabbed Ethan's shirt, and slowly Ethan's leg floated from the ground. I watched in horror when Ethan gasped for air.

" He did nothing, Zac. I was feeling sick."
I spoke to him hurriedly as I shook his body. He glanced at me and pushed me off that I landed on the ground.

" Shut the fuck up. Go back to the house now!"
I startled when he yelled at me.

" You don't understand Zac. He was trying to help me! Unlike you!"
I shouted at him letting out all my emotions that had been bottling up my mind. He thought wrong. I needed to clear all this things up.

He looked at me with an unbelievable looked. He threw Ethan and quickly gripped my hands as I hissed in pain. He dragged me into the house and straight to our bedroom.

Oh shit.

My legs were covered with cuts from the small pebbles and the branches on the ground especially on my sole. He bursted the front door and walked fastly towards our bedroom. Luckily, there were no one at the pack house on the time being.

He threw me on the bed as soon as we entered the room and I bounced on the bed.

" What the fuck was that?"
He yelled again.

Trust me whether you were right or wrong when you got yelled by the person you love. You will cry. I got up and sit on the bed. I looked at him, froze. I did not believe what he just did to me.

Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks, but I quickly wiped the tears away as I hate crying because I looked so fragile every time I cry.

I looked at him again and again. His eyes held nothing that I used to see. What happened to the old Zac? He is gone. I did not recognize this person in front of me. I thought maybe he needed more time but now he acted so bipolar. I did not know what to do.

"You disrespect me as an alpha in front of him Kiara."
He spoke dangerously calm, which gave me shivers through my body.

" No one can flirt with what's mine. No one can touch with what's mine. You're mine. Mine Kiara!"
He was shouting, letting all of his anger out. I remained silent. He turned around and walked towards me. His face was a merely an inch from me.

"Mine only."
He whispered. I can barely hear him. He raised his fingers and caressed my cheeks. My eyes were stained with dried tears. I looked at him puzzled.

He distanced our proximity and began to destroy everything in the room. He pushed all the lamps around the room and it fell, making shattering noises across the room. He lifted the chair and threw it on the mirror of the dressing table and it broken into pieces.

I curled myself on the bed and close my ears with my hands as I sobbed harder. I did not dare to look at him. I got off the bed and stood far from him. I feared him. I did not know why. My eyes was gazing the floor as my heart kept broken into pieces.

I tried hard not to shed any tears because I am a strong woman but I am not strong enough to do that so I turned myself around. My back was facing him.

"Looked at me!"
He yanked me from behind. My feet wobbled and I fall down on the floor.

"You caused my mother's death and now you were flirting with that son of a bitch! Very ungrateful now are you?"
He added. My heart bleeds when I hear all his words.

"You ruined everything! I wish I didn't meet you Kiara!"
His word echoed into my ears as I stood up facing him. I lowered my head down still scared to look at him.

He didn't mean it right?

Never was a wish that I never met him. I guess that is just part of loving people; give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up. I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes, meeting his gaze. I tried to be brave.

His eyes held nothing anymore. His eyes which held so many emotions every time he looked at me is now dull. I smiled faintly at him as I hesitantly reduced our distance. He looked at me with intensity. I slowly raised my hands up to his face and caressed his cheeks with my both palm.

With love.
This is the person who I love the most. He is my mate. I really love him.

" How beautiful it is that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all."
I spoke to him while caressing his cheeks. He was still locking his gaze towards me.

" I don't recognize you anymore but you do look like the person who I love the most. I really missed him. I wish he knew that I missed him."
I said with so much emotions that every word cuts my heart deep.

I guessed people really changed.

I started to straighten his clothes slowly. I stopped my hands on his upper chest and looked at his chest, the place where I used to put my head on it.

A very dearly place

" I never thought I would find such comfort in such a voice."
With that I hugged him so tight like there was no tomorrow and kissed his forehead.

He makes no intention to hug me back. After a while, I let go of him and walked towards the wardrobe as I quickly grabbed a big tee. I ran towards the door and reached the doorknob. I stopped when I heard a sobbing from him. I turned around and saw that he was on his knees crying his heart out.

My heart aches to see him at this point. I meandered to him as his back was facing me.

" Forgive me Zac but you're mine too. Always."
I whispered to his ear. With that I ran out of the bedroom and went downstairs out of the house and straight into the woods.

I saw Aila and increased my speed. She looked confused. I ran so fast that I would never want to look back. The tears were now real. I cried so hard that my eyes went puffy. I blocked him from my mind.

My hair swayed with the air. My eyes blurred with all the tears. I lost the only person I have left. I shifted into my wolf form and hid my scent. I ran through the woods and disappeared.

I love you Zac Evren

----------------

When we get hurt, all we need is each other.

Love, Elle