Chapter 4

Kiara Vander POV

I stepped into the large shower and took off my clothes. The hot water instantly soothed my muscles. It feels like it has lifted a burden off me.

Zac was right, I need to sooth my muscles a little.

I look around for any soaps or shampoo for girls, but all I found were men's shampoo and soap. I opened the cap and squirted some shampoo on my hand. I slowly rubbed it along my white hair in a circular motion. I began to wash myself using the soap.

I rubbed along my long skinny hand, legs and my body to get the grime off me. Meeting my mate make my wolf purred in happiness and for me. I have been looking for my mate for a long time. I am very grateful.

Zac, all I could say about him is that he is hot. Goddamn. How do I get so lucky? His dark brown hair looks so soft I want to caress his hair all the time. His jawline just sharp enough to cut away all my sadness.

I noticed he had a tattoo on his right upper arm. I was guessing it is the pack symbol. Do not even get me started on his abs. He is sculpted perfectly. I hopped off the shower and dried myself. I saw that there was a pile of clothes on the vanity.

It was a big shirt; I was guessing it was his size. And a boxer. I quickly wear it and go into the bedroom while drying my hair using the towel. I came face to face with Zac. I blushed fiercely as he eyed me up and down.

" I'm sorry."
He said to me with a smirked on his face. God, he was embarrassing me. Suddenly, his light brown eyes turned obsidian. I know what does it means. Lust. Desire. He started to walk towards me slowly.

" Zac you are scaring me."
I stated while backing away. I have no strength against this guy. He is my weakness. When there was no effect on him, I walked to him and started to whisper something in his ears.

" ipastër,"
His eyes turned back to normal.

" I'm sorry babe, I, I."
He trailed off.

"It's okay Zac. I understand."
I really understand him. It was the mate pull that triggered him to act like that. He moved his hand and wrapped it around my waist.

Tingles spread through my body. I can not help but craving more of his touch. He moved his nose to the crook of my neck where someday he will mark me and inhale my scent to calm his wolf down.

"So there's anything I need to know? I mean about you?"
He asked me curiously. I pulled away from him. I do not know how to tell him about my life. I do not know how to tell him I do not know my parents.

I live alone and that I have some power that I, myself could not recognize. I feel miserable and sad at the same time. Zac seemed to notice my sadness. He came behind me and hugged me tightly as if the broken part of my heart should fix into their places.

Actually, I was not sad but I really hope to know who my parents are and know how I end up being a hybrid that used to live alone in the forest.

Don't worry Kiara, Zac will give us happiness we were looking for, don't be sad. Lynn to me.

"It's okay to take your time. I won't force you. I'm just curious that's all. Please don't be sad. I hate seeing you being sad like this. Now, I am here, I would not hurt you. I will protect you."
He comforted me.

" Thank you Zac."
I smiled and turned to face him. He smiled.

" You've been very kind to me. Let me tell you everything about me. Maybe if I tell you, the burden will be lifted."
I said calmly to him. We then went to sit on the bed.

" I don't know how to explain all these things. I have been living alone in the woods for almost 20 years. I mean staying near your pack. I don't know who my parents are. I learned to hunt for food by myself. I became an expert in hunting."
I explained.

" You know that I'm a ,"
I trailed off thinking whether should I tell him or not about me being a hybrid.

" I know,"
Zac spoke to me softly. He surprised me. So he knew. That was a good thing he knew, but will he accept me? Oh, I was so scared to know the answer.

" Y-Yeah."
I answered.

" You okay with that? I-I thought you wouldn't like me because,"
Before I could say anything he cut me off.

"I know you are a hybrid from the first moment we met. I don't care if you a hybrid or a human. Rejection is never a choice. I just want my mate by my side."
He hugged me tightly.

" I also have something else to tell you."
My voice was slow.

" What is it?"
He asked me. 

" I was the one who killed all those rogues."
I said while shutting my eyes closely. Zac's eyes went wide. 

" B-but why?"
He asked me again.

" It's part of my practice and keeping your pack safe because I have been living near your pack and I just want to help."
I said hesitantly.

" Oh, wow, really? That was why there were rogue's body."
He said and started to laugh. I looked at him confused. Here I am scared to tell him everything, and he was laughing.

" You looked so scared. Don't be. I'm not that cruel."
He spoke. I felt so relieved that I let out a long sigh. Zac chuckled. Then he kissed my forehead, and I hugged him even tighter.

" I also known by the Forrest Goddess or the Guardian of the Forest."
I said to him.

" Really? But from all the names I prefer Mine."
He said with a smirked. I blushed and laughed. It had been a long time since I laughed. That was how sad I am.

"How do you know all of this stuff?"

He asked me, getting amazed by all of this information.

"20 years Zac. Do you think I did nothing to find out about myself?"

He smiled.

----------------

i pastër: pure

Love, Elle ♡