Chapter 15

What?

I should be with her!

I dashed to find her. It seemed forever for me to run to her. Followed her scent and kicked all the things that were blocking my way. I arrived at the pack house within seconds.

What is she doing here alone in the house?

I stepped inside and heard an agonizing scream from upstairs. I stopped for a while because of shocked. I ran again and climbed the stairs to our bedroom. I bursted the door open and saw she was curling on the bed gasping for air.

My heart shattered into pieces to see her like this. Kiara was crying and her body was covered in cold sweats. I climbed on the bed next to her and pulled her against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body as she quickly gripped at my shirt.

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here."
I soothed her while rubbing her back. It was hurt seeing her like this. Whenever our skins touched, the pain seemed to lessen a bit.

Her skin was so pale that it caused me to freeze and felt frightened to see her like that. She relaxed a little before the pain came pierced through her and she gripped my shirt tighter.

She clawed my back and dug her nails as she buries her face into the crook of my neck. Her breathed was heavy.

I hugged her tightly and wishing that all the pain she was receiving went away quickly. Suddenly, she pushed me on my back and slammed her lips against mine.

Her shaky hands touched my skin, and she tried to take off my shirt. I knew what she wanted or needed. I rolled myself over her and crashed our lips together. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. I hastily shred her shirt into pieces.

Every time our skin touched, a shiver ran through my body and her pain lessened a bit. My instinct took over and I lose control.

One eternity later.

I laid her head on my chest. I smiled in happiness as my hand ran up and down her back. Kiara was now asleep. The pain was gone. I sighed relieved. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

She looked so beautiful yet she not even aware of it. I could not get enough of her. My beautiful little mate. My fingers went to her face and moved the strands of hair on her forehead.

I smiled at her even though I was very well aware of her not seeing me doing that. Soon I fell asleep.

Kiara Vander POV

I opened my eyes and feeling sore all over my muscles. The pain was now gone, and I was feeling better than ever. Suddenly, a vision came through my mind and I remembered what had happened last night.

It was a hot and steamy night. I smiled softly and realized there was an arm wrapped around me tightly. A very strong familiar arm.

Zac

I looked at the window and it was still dark outside. I tried to escape from Zac but to no avail.

" Good morning, babe. Where are you going?"
He grumbled. His voice makes my knees weakened.

" I'm going to the bathroom."
I said while looking at his face. His eyes still shut.

" Hm, stay with me a little longer and it is still dark outside."

" I guess."
I chuckled while pinching his nose and laughed even more when he frowned.

" How many days have I slept Zac?"
I asked him. Usually it's take 2-3 days for the pain to lessen. When I was staying in the woods, I suffered it alone. But it was a slightly lesser than now. It is because I have found my mate. I played with his shiny soft hair.

"You're right. About two days. Alone?"
His eyes went wide.

How?

"I can feel your pain, hear your thoughts after we,"
He trailed.

" Yeah right, I forgot."
I cut him off.

" It was an amazing 2 days."
He chuckled still shutting his eyes.

" Oh, come on, wake up."
I said while blushing fiercely. Cannot help it. I was in heat. Smirked face. Zac tighten his grip.

" Don't go, I'm tired from all the meetings to secure the security around the pack. I need more time with you."
He sounds like a baby. He put his head on my chest. I smiled and played with his hair again. After a while, Zac and I went to sleep.

----------------

The sound of a loud knock on the door awakened me.

Who the hell knocked the door like there were monsters outside.
I jolted from my bed and sighed.

" It's Aila. Your very close best friend buddy."
Zac said and let out a chuckled.

" She wants to go hang out with you today. Like she knew you are fine now,"
Zac added.

She knew.

I opened the door and Aila launched at me. This time, I fall with her. She caught me off guard. I groaned in pain while getting up.

" Eeew, you smell Kiara."
She stated.

"How do you expect me to shower, I just woke up when you knocked the door? No, when you want to break the damn door Aila. Gosh."
I spoke to her annoyed.

" Okay okay! Don't nag at me. Just go take your shower. We will go shopping or just hanging out while taking a sip of coffee downtown. You choose. I will wait downstairs."
She said and went out of the room.

I sighed. She was so hyperactive. I cannot handle her. How do Kayden handle her? She left the room quickly, and I closed my eyes still sleepy.

"Asked me how do I handle her."
Zac said.

"How?"
I asked him with curiosity.

"I don't"

What a way to handle her.

Zac laughed, and I went straight to the bathroom.

----------------

I hope you can help me by voting and commenting on this chapter. Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammatical error xx

Love, Elle