parte número uno// *you can skip this Chapter it's just background stuff*//

Rose lives in Washington and she really likes to entertain people. When she was younger she used to go to many auditions. She got a few parts here and there but nothing too important. She knew she wanted to entertain for a living.

One day Rose's friend, Gisell, had told her that a youtuber that her little brother watches, is looking for an entertainer to work in their "offices". Gisell wanted Rose to try and get the job. It makes good money and is something Rose would be happy doing.

Rose thought it was stupid and not worth her time but, she knew this was a once if a lifetime oppurtunity. Who knows? Maybe this could be her career.

The next day Rose did some research and found out that this youtuber was called Skydoesminecraft but known as Adam. She found out information to apply and contacted Adam.

A few weeks, close to a month, had gone by and Rose wasn't sure if she had gotten the job or not. Everyday she dreaded the phone call to come. Then she had found out she had gotten the job. She was thrilled to finally had found something that was close to what she had always wanted.

The next day Rose went to the offices. Adam was going to show her around and introduce her to the rest of the people behind Sky Media. Adam was friendly and cracked some jokes here and there. The tour was like any other tour. Long and informational but she did notice some people. There were some people she had noticed and wanted to know more about.