parte número 31

I woke up ready for work. I headed to the offices and checked if Michael's car was in the parking lot. I haven't talked to Micheal since Saturday and I have no idea what I'm going to say or what I'll say. When I saw that his car wasn't there I walked in comftorably.

"Hello, good morning," I greeted the crew.

Before I went to my office I went by Correy.

"How is the haircut? Get any unusual attention?" I asked curiously.

"Well I really like it and yeah, I think."

"You think?"

"I don't know. How am I suppose to know if people are noticing me when I don't notice them."

"That's a good point. Well, I'm happy you like it. See ya,"

I walked away and saw Adam in his office. He looked out the window and signalled me with his hands to come in.

"What's up?" I ask as I enter.

"Have you talked to Micheal?"

"No, I didn't know he was here. His car wasn't here when I came"

"So he isn't here?"

"Not that I know of"

Adam then looked at his phone and started typing then, continued the conversation.

"What are you gonna do when you see him," he asked as he looked up.

"Um I'm not sure. What are you typing?," I ask curious to his constant typing.

"I'm texting Alesa about you and Micheal"

"What?"

"She is curious, just like me"

"Ask her what I should do"

"She says 'have you told Em, yet?'"

"No, should I? What if she gets mad,"

"She says ' Micheal kissed YOU. She'll be more mad if she finds out through someone else'"

"Okay, I'll go tell her right now,"

"Okay, tell me what happens so I can update Alesa," Adam says before I leave.

I then slowly start to walk to Ems office. I have one foot in the door and my hand is sweating. I take a big gulp as I let the doorway swallow me.