parte número 7

We all looked at eachother and just stayed silent. I decided to break the silence.

"Umm look to be honest I don't know how I am feeling right now but, I Do know that it's time to work and it's also time for you to work. So, if you don't mind. Can you please leave," I said with a smile.

"Rose," Micheal and Jordan said as I shut the door behind them.

~time skip~
I made some videos and I cleaned up my desk before leaving for lunch. I walked out the hallway and said bye to Adam as I walked out the door I heard footsteps behind me.

"Rose where are you going?" Micheal asked.

"Lunch," I replied.

"But where?" He replied.

"I don't know,"

"Want to come with me."

"Not really" "I had a long day and I just want to rest."

"Oh okay, I'm going to get Sushi, if you change your mind"

"Alright I said walking out the door."

I walked out to my car where I saw Jordan playing Pokémon Go. I laughed at how silly he looked. He looked up at my laugh.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi," I replied.

"I wanted to apalogize for earlier."

"It's okay"

"No it's not we should've never of done that. I wanted to apalogize bu buying you lunch. What do you say?"

"It's really okay. We overreacted."

"Oh C'mon. Please." He said while getting on his knees and making a puppy face.

"Alright, only cause you begged." I smiled.

We rode in his car and went to Stake N' Shake.

~lunch is over~
"That was fun," Jordan said parking his car in the parking lot.

"Yea," I agreed.

Jordan got out of the car and ran to open my door.

"Stawp" I said.

"M'lady," he said opening my door and holding his hand out for me to grab it.

"This is unnecessary. We didn't go on a date." I said.

"Oh but M'lady, we went out to eat and had fun. I shall forever remember it as a date."

"oh alright but you have no alibi of this being a date. You begged me remember."

I laugh and Jordan was about to say something when Micheal parked his car next to us.

"Hey, what's going on?" Micheal asked.

"We went on a date," Jordan said with a smirk.

"No we didn't. We just went out to eat. He begged me," I said reassuring myself that it wasn't a date.

I thought for a bit and said, "What's with you guys and saying that we went on a date?"

We all laughed at my question.

"C'mon let's go inside." Micheal said.

We walked in and saw Em and John talking they looked up at the three of us walk in.

"Hey Rose can I talk to you?" Em said.

"Yea sure," I said.

"Let's go into my office," Em said.

"Okay. Bye guys," I said waving to Jordan and Micheal.

"Bye, Rose," Jordan waved.
"Bye, Coinky-doink," Micheal said with a smile.