parte número 23

"Well he is quite a ladies-man, I see," says Micheal smiling at the image before his feet.

"Alright that's enough of love for Mason." Adam says, "I think everyone is here so let's all head to the porch with the rest of everyone else."

We headed to the back and everyone was there. Corey, Tim, James, Jake, Em, Tristen, and Ethan. The rest of us got prepared to film the video.

"Alright so here is my idea. I want to do paint twister. and yes that does mean you'll get dirty but the paint isn't permanent. So who will voluntary be in the video?" Adam asks.

no one was saying anything so...

"I'll do it," I said. Everyone was suprised

"I'll do it, too,"  Micheal and Jordan said in unison.

"Hold on. I'll do it if Em does it too."  I say hoping Em will do it.

"But I'm wearing a skirt." She says hoping not to do it.

"I have extra clothes you can wear." Alesa says to the rescue.

"Thanks, Alesa" Em says sarcastically.

"This is gonna be fun." Adam says.

Everyone starts setting up the cameras and Em gets dressed in some black excersize Capri shorts and a loose shirt. Before the video I ask if I can do the intro. We are all ready and I begin.

"Hey guys so today we have a special edition of twister for you. But before we begin I was wondering if you could do me a favor and like the video and Subscribe if you aren't already. Also, if we do a good job at entertaining you,  you could always share it and favorite it but you know. Technically you don't have to but you know. Anyways let's get started. So, basically it's the same as twister but there is color paint splattered all over the color dots and you know what that means. It's gonna get messy. One more thing before we get started let me introduce you to our victims. We are here with Red, Jordan, Em and I. Okay...let's get started."

We did a couple of rounds. I can honestly say that we connected on a whoooole new level. It was fun but there were legs and hands everywhere. I don't really know who won but it was quite an experience and hilarious video if I do say so myself.