parte número 5

The next morning I woke up excited to get to work. I got ready and went straight to the offices.

When I arrived almost everyone was there. I was greeted by the ones who were at the offices. I went straight to Adam who told me where my desk was and made sure I was settled in.  Once I was settled I went straight to Ems office. She was on the phone.

"Aye fam," I said once the phone call ended.

"Hey, I was just on the phone with umm... nevermind," she said.

"Em"

"It was Micheal"

"Oooh, what'd he want?"

"He needs to know if we have a certain camera"

"Huh?"

"He works here, it's for his project"

"Oh Micheal is the guy three doors down?"

"Yea"

"Dang" "That's um... something"

" I know ... Ive..." she said as James interupted.

"Everyone's here, let's get this day started," he said.

"Thanks, James," we said.

"We are talking about this later."

The work day went by fast. I got used to minecraft and then I made a couple videos. John and Adam were very satisfied with my commentary which made me feel really good. I'm so excited about working here.

Lunch was the same except I went to sushi with everyone. I couldn't talk with Em about Micheal because everyone was around and that's something you shouldn't let your co-workers know about.

After work I went to Target to get little items to decorate my desk.  I was looking at the mice pads, currently debating to go with aqaumarine or salmon, when a pillow hit me in the back of the head.

"What?" I said as I turned around to see the red-headed guy who helped me with my equipment.

"I got you soo good," he said.

"Seriously?"

"Yep, soo good"

"No, I mean your everywhere"

"Wherever you are"

"I don't even know your name"

"And I don't know yours"

"It's Rose. Now you tell me yo.." I said as I was interupted.

"Yo, hurry up," said a guy who seemed to be with the red headed guy.

"This is Nick, he's a fool," he said

"Hey girl, I'm not actually a fool, I'm pretty smart actually," nick said.

"Compared to a brick" the red headed guy said, " I got to go. By the way my name is Micheal," He said as he ran away to pay his items.

*woah who saw that coming? I certainly didnt*

"Bye Micheal," I said as I turned around to pick out the perfect decor for the office.