parte número 32

"Hey, Rose," Em says as I walked in.

"Holla, I came to talk to you about something,"

"Okay that's fine,"

"But before I do, I was wondering if your feelings towards Micheal has changed at all,"

"Oh my gosh, Rose. The greatest thing happened,"

"What happened?" I said forgetting about my plan.

" I was texting Micheal and he said he liked someone," she said with an enormous smile.

"Really?" I asked confused yet worried.

"I asked where he knew her from and he said she knew her from The Offices. Can you believe it?"

" well.... I...."

"Micheal likes me back. This is unbelievable,"

"Unbelievable. Exactly. Not believable," I mumbled under my breath.

"You know how much I really like us being friends and all. I would never do anything to stop that," I sincerely state.

"Your scarring me Rose. Just say what you're going to say,"

"Micheal and I kissed." I said quickly so she had a double take.

"WAIT WHAT?"

"On Saturday after the BBQ thing. Micheal kissed me"

"I don't believe you," Em said slightly angry.

"I don't expect you to. Please don't be mad. I told him not to but he ....."

"Wait! You knew he was gonna kiss you?!"

"No, well the first time..."

"FIRST TIME?"

"Calm down, Em. Please. He tried kissing me but I stopped him and then the second time he kissed me and I couldn't stop him."

"He is going to bring a gift to the girl he likes. He told me yesterday. I would really like if you left. We will find out later who the girl is," Em said kicking me out of her office.

I left Em's office disappointed that that didn't go better. Once I got over my disappointment I went to Adam's and caught him up on what had happened. He then updated Alesa.

"A gift? What kind?" Adam asked.

"I don't know that's the last thing she said," I answered honestly.

The next moment James knocked and told us everyone was here so we could start the day.

"Wait, that means Micheal is here,"

Adam and I walked out and saw Micheal walking to his office with a bag in his hand.

"Hey, Micheal," Adam said getting his attention.

"Hi," he said with his full attention on me.

"Hey, Coinky-donk," he answered with his eyes locked on me and a bright smile.

I wanted to jump into his arms and kiss him like if we were in a movie and he just got back from the army. I kept control and didn't do any of the sorts.

"Hey, Micheal," Em said walking out with great confidence.

"Hey, Em. Oh yeah I have something for you."

Once those words came out of his mouth my heart dropped and Em's eyes grew wide. Adam opened his mouth of shock and squeezed my wrist. Micheal put his hand in the bag and started to slowly pull out a small box.

My eyes were locked on his hand ready to see what he was going to pull from the bag. I gulped as soon as I saw his fingertips attached to a box.