Parte número 30

I headed home and got dressed. I didn't go all out by wearing 9" heels and 3lbs of makeup. Reason being I don't want Jordan or anyone getting any ideas. Also, with everything that happened with Micheal I'm gonna use this as a way to clear my mind. I finally was ready and left the door with my tumblr looking self.

I finally arrived to the Cinemax and I saw Jordan waiting in his very nice 'new' looking outfit.

"Hey, Rose. You look nice," Jordan complimented me as he saw me.

"Thanks, you do too. Is that a new shirt?" I ask as I respond.

"Noooo why would you say that?" He asks slightly blushing.

I could tell he was lying.

"Are you sure," I say as I pull the tag from underneath his arm.

He then turns red and starts to nervously laugh.

"Hey guys," I hear Alesa say as she joins us with Adam to her side.

"You two like nice," I say to the beautiful couple.

"Awe, you guys are so cure together," Alesa says making me to be the one nervously laughing.

"Dang Rose, that men shirt you bought is a good price. Where'd you get it?" He asks referring to the tag in my habds.

"I wouldn't know ask Jordan." I respond.

"It's okay man it happens to all of us," Adam says noticing Jordan's bright red face.

"Let's just go see the movie," Jordan says trying to change the conversation.

We all go to the counter. Adam pays for his and Alesa's ticket. Jordan and I step up to the counter together and I start to pull out money out of my purse when Jordan asks me what I'm doing and insist I let him pay.  I then agree and rush over to the snacks and buy popcorn and a few snacks. Jordan gets slightly angered I didn't let him pay for the food but he couldn't do a thing about it.

We saw the movie. Adam sat in the Isle seat, Alesa next to him, I next to her, and Jordan next to me. The movie was action adventure with Comedy. I was laughing in the first scene and didn't finish laughing til' the end. I even laughed through the credits.

*think Central Intelagence ( I'm 100% I spelt that wrong)*

We walked out the theater and then started to discuss the movie.

"It'd getting late and I miss Mason," Alesa whined.

"Yeah I have to go, too. Give Mason a big hug on my part."

"Speaking or Mason. Alesa, did you ask her?" Adam asked Alesa

"No not yet. Rose, we were wondering if you could watch Mason tomorrow. We'd bring his stuff to your house. Adam's mom can't help with Mason tomorrow so we were wondering if you'd do it," Alesa asked me.

"You kidding, I would glady watch Mason. Around what time?" I happily accepted.

"six or something. I I'll text you,"

"That's fine. Alright I got to leave see you guys tomorrow I had fun. Thanks Jordan, for inviting me." I say as I hug everyone good bye.

"Bye, Rose" everyone responds.

I leave the movie theater and head home.