parte número 15

"No, I mean No. I have to ask you one more thing." Micheal said as I was about to walk out.

Then Jordan came in my office.

"Rose, we should ride to Adams together." Jordan came in excitedly an then he noticed Micheal.

"Hey Micheal, what's up." Jordan said to Micheal.

"One second, Jordan. Micheal wanted to say something." I said wanting to leave.

Jordan left and Micheal stayed. At this point I just wanted to go home.

"Micheal you wanted to say something." I said.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something and I felt like we should do it on the way to Adam's." He said.
"But since Jordan just asked you."

"I didn't say y.." I was about to say when he interupted me.

"I live close to you and It'd be easier if WE drove together." Micheal said.

"What I was going to say is that I didn't say yes to Jordan's offer." I said slightly angered that he had interrupted me.

"I know but you guys are really close so I just assumed." Micheal said looking down.

"Stop assuming, Micheal." I said slightly angered.

"Look I'll talk to you later. I'll give you my answer tomorrow. For right now I just want to go home and nap." I walked out leaving Micheal in there by him self.

I then walked back in and said one thing. "What's your number?"

Micheal then gave me his number and I walked out.

Jordan was at his office and when I walked passed him he followed behind me.

"Hey Rose," Jordan said

"Hi Jordan. I don't know yet about riding together. I'm still deciding, I'll text you or tell you when I make a decision. Okay?" I told him

"Yea that's okay but don't you need my number?"

"That's why I like you," I said laughing. We exchanged phone numbers and I walked outside and got in my car and headed home.