part número 12

After a few hours in the arcade I decided to head home. Once I arrived to my house I went to sleep.

I woke up and got ready for work. I arrived in the offices and I said good morning to everyone and checked my schedule. Micheal, John, and I were going to do the make up challenge. They both did my makeup but one did my right side and one did the other.

Once the video was over I went straight to Em's office.

"Wow did a clown do your makeup?" Em asked as I walked through the door.

"Close, it was Micheal and John." I responded not realizing I had the makeup on, still.

She laughed at my ugliness.

"So how was Pokemon hunting?" I winked.

"Amazing, I'm on level 24 and I caught two rare Pokemons."

"No, I mean the whole Micheal thing."

"It was good." She said with a weak smile. "Ok, it was terrible. At first we talked a bit, but it was mostly about where you were going and like that but then it was really awkward. We didn't talk the whole time."

"I'm sorry." I said feeling kind of bad.

Is it bad that I'm glad nothing happened? I hoped that they wouldn't like eachother. I know that is wrong to do but I can't help it. I think I might be jealous.

"Hey, so I'm not wanting to be rude, I need to do some things can we talk later?." She said trying to kick me out subtly.

"No problem,"

Once she left I was going to go in my office when Jordan passed by.

"How's dolphin?" He said with a smirk.

"He's doing swimmingly." I laughed at my clever pun.

"Woah, I think you need to see yourself out." I was about to respond when I heard James.

"Seven Second challenge!!" James screamed from the top of his lungs.

I was so excited this was going to be my first seven second challenge with everyone in the office.