Parte número 20

*this chapter is going to have some bad language. You don't have to read it and I'll give you a recap at the end but I would love if you read it. 😉*

I left the crowd of people amazed by Corey's hair. I decided to fix up my office and make my last video so I could wander about.

I finished my last video and was about to walk around when Micheal, John, and Corey came in.
Corey was holding the camera, Micheal was dressed as a hot dog, and  and John was wearing a hat that had two fake braids attached.

"Rose, you ready to marry, fuck, and Kill?" John asked.

"I'm suppose to say yes, right?" I say not wanting to.

"Well you absolutely are," Micheal says happier then he should be.

"Okay Rose, Alfie Deyes, Tyler Oakley, and, Caspar Lee." John asks.

"Well, Tyler wouldn't be into me so unfortunately I'd kill him. I love you Tyler. Um... and then I'd marry Alfie. Don't kill me Zoella. I'm only left with fucking Caspar. So yea." I say happy with my decision.

"Give her another one Barney, that was too fast." Micheal says to John.

"Let's make this interesting. I'm going to do an office antic version just for you." John says to me.

"I don't know about that." I say uneasy.

"Me, Red, and um Jordan." He says looking at Micheal which had turned red from hearing his name come from John's mouth.

"Well Barney of course I would Fuck...Fucking kill you." I say laughing.

"Not cool, man" John says not happy with my answer.

"I'm not really comfortable with making this decision." I say realizing my choices left.

"Too bad," John says extra salty.

"Red is literally right in front of me. Don't you feel unconftorable? Would you rather want me to fuck you or marry you?" I say trying not to laugh.

"Well.. I think that um... that ..... I um.. am not qualified to answer that question. " Micheal says avoiding eye contact.

"Barney, is it more of a compliment for a girl to say they want to fuck you or marry you? Also what do you think Corey?" I ask the two men not involved in the conversation.

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

They both say.

"Well, you perverted men" I respond to their comment. "Well, Then I have to say fuck, right? I mean just because he is here. It's rude if I dont, right?" I say confused if I made the right decision.

"Suuure" John says about to walk away.

"Hold on I got to say something to the camera." I then look into the camera and say, "Jordan if you're watching this I'm sorry. Unless you wanted me to marry you. I don't know this is wierd. Okay.. you can leave now." I say trying to stop the awkward tension.

The three men left and I sat down letting out a deep breath from all the tension.

* basically Rose had to pick between Micheal, Jordan, and, Barney. She had to kill one, marry one, and do the dirty with the other.  She killed Barney and had a tough decision in picking between the two. Micheal was in the same room so it was more awkward. She then ended up Marrying Jordan and doing the dirty with Micheal.

Yep that was pretty much it. Soo much fun😂. You totally missed aloot.*