Parte número 27

"I um I um... I'm sorry." I said looking into his sad eyes.

"No no noo. I should be the one apalogizing." Micheal says with a weak smile.

"It's not that I don't want to kiss you. I do. No ... I didn't mean to say that. I don't want to kiss you. No hold on that sounds mean it's  just that. I'm sorry," I say sighing with the small breath left in me after that whole mess.

"It's my fault you don't need to apalogize." Micheal says with a smile.

"I just don't think it was the right moment. Well actually that was a perfect moment but I don't think it was appropiate." I say shyly not looking into his eyes.

"I understand fully. It's just that I really like you. I want to get to know you." He says confidently looking into my eyes.

"I um... Micheal, you and I are coworkers and I don't know If that would work out. I currently really do like you as a friend. Maybe, one day I'll accept that I like you more, in a different type of like."

"So you do like me its just your denying it. You just need to 'accept' it?"

"That was a bad choice of words. I think your lovely and I think your cute .... I mean .... I uh.. I think your um... I just uh I just don't know if..."

Micheal than just leans in and kisses me.

*😱. u wot m8?*

I then started to kiss back when I realized what I was doing and stopped right away.

I felt starstruck. I didn't know what to do and I didnt know how to react. I was to busy thinking that I didn't kiss back anymore. He just slowly stopped and pulled out.

"Bye see you tomorrow. It was fun." I quicklt say shutting the door behind me quite fast.

"I can still see you. It's a glass door. You can't hide." He says opening the door.

"Well, why would you do that? I said it was inappropiate," I say harshly.

"Rose I like you and I think you like me. I'm not sure why you are so scared."

"We can't date or anything. It's not going to happen."

"Rose whater-your-last-name-is I am going to show you that you and I is the best thing that could happen. I will do whatever I need to do to prove it." He declares.

"Please don't. You are being silly. Stop. It's not gonna work. Trust me. I care about you."

"And that is why I will do anything." Micheal then kisses my hand and leaves.

I don't think he understands how much I am certain this is going to be bad.

I walk up to my apartment and go straight to my bed. I lay face flat into the bed when my phone starts vibrating underneath me. I look at the bright screen and it has a number I don't recognize.

I answer my phone and hear a familiar voice through the line.

"Hi, Alesa," I say slightly annoyed

*ooooh Cheeky me I uploaded three chapters in one day! Look at me. I'm actually doing stuff! Are you proud mom?! Well alright then hope you are enjoying, bye*