parte número 13

"Seven Second Challenge?" Jordan asked with excitement.

"I can't wait," I said jumping around.

"This is your first time, right?"

"Yep-i-dooda" *I don't know how to spell*

"Good luck," he said.

"Where is Jordan, Why isn't he at his desk?" James screamed but he wasn't mad.

"I'm Rose's office," he yelled back with laughter.

We then heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Good luck, Jordan," I said before James walked in with Corey holding the camera.

"Are you ready, Jordan," James asked. This man was so hyped it made me 10x more hyped.

"Ask someone for there number, while acting like a monkey." James said challenging Jordan.

Jordan squatted down and flung his arms around while going ooh ohh ah ah next to my feet.

"Number please?" He asked in a weird monkey voice.

"No," I said laughing.

"Reeeeeejjjeecteed," James said laughing.

"Two more Jordan. Hug everyone in this room." James said.

He ran to Corey hugging him and almost knocking over the camera. Then ran to Micheal.

*when did he get there? You can't see me but I have a smirk on my face atm"

I hadn't noticed Micheal til Jordan hugged him and then ran to James.
He ran to James and hugged him. Then ran to me and almost knocked over my trashcan in the corner of the room in the process. He ran up to me and hugged me. He bear hugged me and picked me up.

"Jordan!" I said wanting to be put down.

He put me down and we laughed.

"How was that?" He said out of breath.

"Good but you still have one left." James said.

"Say the alphabet backwards."

"What? I'm okay. Z, Y, X, W, Q?"
He said disappointed in himself.

"Wrong and out of time."

"Wait, I wanna try. Ask me the same question James." I said with a smile on my face.

"You have seven seconds to say the alphabet backwards." James said confused yet intrigued.

"The alphabet backwards." I said laughing.

We all laughed at my dumbness.

"Well well mis smarty pants. It's your turn now. Describe a moment that was embarassing, that happened recently in three words."

"Losing, DDR, Jordan." I said easily.

"Jordan beat you at DDR?" He said laughing.

"Stop it was embarasing." I said reminding James.

"Alright. Alright. Bet you can't do this.  Sing a rap for seven seconds of your choice." He said smiling.

"No telling what I might do. When im in the right mood. You know me all up in the party like a VIP. Everything looking good for my POV. Nocturnal animals we don't sleep. I'll probably forget you cee loo green. I'm sweating like an amazon, a hundred degrees. That backside bigger than a family tree." I was going to continue but the timer went off.

"Boooom! Let's goooo!" I said with confidence.

"Dang, who would've thought? What song is that?" James asked suprised.

"Wild Life by Jack and Jack."

*you should check them out they cutie patooties. And my baes sooo yea*

"And you said I wouldn't beat that." I said rubbing my talent in James' face.

I then heard clapping. It was coming from Micheal he was clapping from the doorway wich just made me laugh and blush.

"Alright Rose. I don't think the camera can handle you anymore let's move on to Micheal." James said with a big smile on his face.

"Micheal confess your love to someone in a song."

Suprised he started moving closer to me.

"Oh dear ma'lady, I've come to love yoooouuuu" He said trying to make the highest note his mouth would let him. "I've loved you since the first day we meeeeettttt," in another high note. "La la la la ala la la la laaaaaaaa," he then hugged me with passion.

He let go I clapped and laughed.

"Okay?" James said clapping. "Why Rose? Maybe I wanted to be serenated." He said with a fake frown.

"I'm sorry, she's the only ma'lady I saw."

"You saying that you only have eyes for her?" James said fake crying obviously kidding.

"C'mon James. I want more." He said blushing.

"Let's get out her office. I can't stand looking at her." He said as we all laughed.

"Alright," Micheal said as he walked out. He turned around before he left and said.

"Bye Jordan. Bye Coinky-doink."

"Well that happened." Jordan said relieved it was over.

*sorry I didn't update in a few days. I wrote a really long chapter today not wanting to but hey let's pretend I decided to do that as an I'm sorry gift thing.*