Parte número 25

"Sooo" Alesa said as I sat next to her.

"What?" I said confused.

"Has he asked you out?"

"Huh?"

"Micheal"

"What about Micheal?"

"Has he asked you out?"

" 1. Why would you ask that? 2. Why would you care?"

"Oh C'mon. He obviously likes you."

"You don't know that,"

"You carpooled together, I'm guessing he asked you. Also, he waited for you to leave the group so he could talk to you."

"And?"

"Well, it's obvious"

I didn't say anything after that. I could just tell her everything and then this interrogation would be over with but, I'm still thinking about what happened.

"No, he hasn't asked me on an official date." I finally answer the question moments later.

"What are you gonna say when he asks you?" She says as Jordan walks in and sits next to me.

"Hey, what you talking about?" Jordan asks as he sits down.

"Nothing much, mostly gossip. You don't want to know." Alesa say laughing as if we were talking about the funniest thing in the world.

"Alright I guess I better leave." He says getting up "that was pointless." He says walking away.

"No, it's okay. Let's all have a chat." I say wanting to be saved from this conversation.

"Alright what shall we talk about?" Jordan asks with a smirk.

"Nothing. I believe Rose doesn't want to talk about a certain subject and you are getting in the way." Alesa says to Jordan with a mom stare dedicated to me.

"Wait so I'm helping Rose by intruding?" Jordan asks.

"Yes you are." Alesa confirms

"When I was younger my mom told me to always try and help people so since I do care about you, Rose. I better LEAVE so I can help Alesa. Bye." He says laughing.

"Noooo Jordan please stay! I just love your company. Come back!" I yell as Jordan leaves.

"I'm sorry, Rose." Alesa says as Jordan leaves.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well about pushing you with Micheal. I shouldn't of insisted it was rude."

"Why do you say that?"

"You like someone else."

I start laughing at this.

"Who?" I ask still laughing

"Jordan"

Well that shut me up.