Parte número 29

There was a wave of silence after my very shocking words. Alesa then started to awkwardly laugh after she managed to pick up her jaw from the ground.

"Haha... no seriously. What happened last night? Haha" she said nervously.

"Guys.... I'm not kidding. He leaned in to kiss me and I stopped him."

"What?" Adam said shocked.

"When I saw him leaning in I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away."

"Why?" Adam asked.

"Why are you asking? Do you want me to kiss him?"

"Yes" said Alesa

"No" said Adam

"Huh? Why are you saying no? They are cute together." Alesa asked Adam.

"They both work with me and are coworkers to eachother that would be wierd. Also, Em would kill you." Adam answered.

"Ugh...but" Alesa stopped to think of what she was gonna say.

I was going to answer when I got a phone call from someone.

"Hello," I answered

"Hey, Rose. What's up?"

"Nothing much just chilling with Adam and Alesa. How about you? What are you up to, Jordan?"

When Alesa heard me say Jordan she hit me in the arm and told me to put it on speaker.

"Did you steal, Mason?"

"No, I just wanted to hangout," I responded laughing.

"Oh okay. Anyways I was going to see a movie and wanted to know if you wanted to come with?" He asked shyly.

Alesa and Adam on the sidelines were mouthing yes.

"Ummm....yeah. but can Adam and Alesa come too?" I asked

Alesa hit me in the arm and Adam skook his head.

"Um.... suuure. I'll see you guys there, I guess. The movie starts at 7:30. Bye"
He said as he hung up.

"What the heck, Rose" Adam and Alesa said as soon as I hung up.

"Why in the world would you invite us?" Alesa said annoyed.

"Why not?"

"You aren't suppose to ask your friends out on your dates." Adam responsed.

"That wasn't a date. Wait..... was it really?" I said clueless.

"Yes" they both said annoyed.

"Oh my gosh I'm so stupid.

"Yes. Yes you are" Alesa said not helping.

"Well I got to go get ready. I'll only have 20 minutes by the time I get to my house." I said as I ran out the house.

"See you there" they yelled after me.