Parte número 19

Jordan asks me what are the odds that I ask a boy for his number.

I say 3 and Micheal counts down. We both say two and I get kind of happy because I kind of wanted to do the dare. I then start looking for a boy to ask for his number. I then see a boy with blonde hair with blue eyes carrying a bag from Rue 21. He had headphones and was listening to music. I go up to him and asks him for his number.

"I don't give my number to fans" he says apalogeticly.

"I'm sorry" I say suprised by his respond.

"I'm sorry I thought you were a fan. Wow that sounded very douchy. I'm sorry." He says looking into my eyes. "My name is Jack."

"Hi, Jack. I lost what are the odds and so I'm asking you for your number." I say laughing.

"I'm sorry. It's hard to tell if your a pretty young lady or a beautiful fan."

"Well I like to think of myself as a young beautiful lady." I say as we both laugh.

He gives me his number and I walk away to a table of two boys not so happy and Corey finishing his food.

"Alright. Corey what are the odds of you cutting your hair?" I ask.

Corey stops eating his food and looks up at me with shocked eyes.

"20" he finally responds.

Jordan and Micheal countdown together and somehow we both said 19. I was soo happy.

"We have ten minutes. C'mon Corey let's go before it's too late." Micheal says with a grin as big as his face.

"Right now?" Corey ask sadly.

"Yes" I say dragging Corey to a store that cuts hair that conviently was empty and had no costumers.

When Corey got out he looked really good. His hair was trimmed and gelled up. He had a wave of hair on top of his head.

"You look good. I can finally see your pretty eyes." I say happy with the result.

We went to back to the offices. Jordan, Micheal and I entered first. I entered and made everyone pay attention to me.

"Everyone I would like you to meet a very good looking coworker. Put your hands together for the best camera man, Corey."

Corey walked in really shy and everyone was shocked by his appearence.

"Dude, where's Corey? No man I actually really like it." Adam said running his hand through his own hair.

"Corey you look good." John commented.

"Who do we Thank?" Tim asks.

"Mee. He lost what are the odds." I say giggling to myself."

Later that day I got a lot of thank yous.