parte número 9

"Adam you can't tell anyone. She'll kill me." I whispered harshly.

"Oh yeah, I believe you, especially after that whole thing." He replied.

"I'm going to go to my office and walk away like nothing and you don't remember what you heard, right?" I said backing away.

"Fine. Fine. Fine."

I then was about to walk away but then.

"One more question." Adam said not wanting to change the conversation.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Do you like Micheal?" He asked.

"Adam! Stop your not funny! We just m..... ugh. Have a nice day." I said walking to my office.

~later that day~
It was time for me to meet with Em. I was thinking about hanging out at the mall after talking with Em so, I got a little dulled up. I got ready and was a little early so, I decided to head to the coffee shop and order something while I wait.

I got to the coffee shop and was very intrigued by how cute it was. Oddly enough I personally don't like coffee so I ordered some tea.

"Here you go, cutie" the barista said handing me my ice tea with a wink.

I just blushed and said thank you, then walked to a table for two. When someone tapped me on the back.

* who could it be? I am most creative person in the world. Whatever is about to happen is most likely soooooo original*

"Excuse me ma'am did you drop your napkin?" A random person sitting behind me said.

*oh nope nevermind*

"No, but thank you." When I turned around I knocked my phone on the floor. I was going to pick it up when.

"Dang Coinky-doink, your really clumsy." Micheal said while picking up my phone.

*ha tricked you. there it is, the most original thing ever that you totally weren't expecting*

"Shut up," I replied. "Why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to come get some coffee?" He replied with a smirk.

"No" I said blankly.

"Oh well, I'm a trouble maker anyway." He said with such confidence.

I laughed and saw Em starring at us. She was furious. Well from her point of view we were sitting at a table for two laughing. I ran after her.

"Em hold up" I said running after her.

* I am uploading two chapters today! OH MY GOSH!! Everyone stay calm. I know that this effects your life Sooo much but it's okay STAY CALM!*

* you don't understand how much I laugh at myself while writhing this*