parte número 21

The rest of the day I just walked around and read the comments to some of the videos.  I was reading the comments to the seven second challenge.  Parte número 13, if you want a recap. Most of them that involved me were, I wish I was Rose in this video, Do they all hug her?, Jordan and Rose or Red and Rose?, Woah, she can rap? There was a hug variation of comments but most of them involved Jordan and I or Micheal and I. It feels weird, did they even notice me as a person?

I read a few comments on the two truths one lie and the make-up challenge. They were all good and they seem to like the videos but, I was tired so I decided it was time to go home.

It was Friday so tomorrow was Saturday. Also known as Adam's BBQ thing. I said goodbye to everyone and headed home. I went straight to bed. When I woke up it was around 10 in the morning. I woke up ate some breakfast and took a shower, by now it was 11. I then picked out an outfit and put a little mascara and I was ready, by now it was 12. Micheal was coming around at 2 so I had two hours to kill. I ate a ham and cheese sandwich so I wouldn't eat too much at the cook-out. I then watched my favorite you tubers like, Andrew Lowe, Lily Singh, Alex Wassabi, Roman Atwood and so many more.

I was on my computer when I heard a buzz. I knew it was Micheal so, I headed down and greeted Micheal.

"Hello," I said with a big grin.

"Hi," he responded.

"That was lame," I huffed.

"What do you mean?"

" I say hello and you reply with Hi. You can't do that."

"Why not?"

"It's just rude. Let's change the convesation."

"Okay then, you ready for today? It's gonna be fun."