Parte Número 33

His fingers slid up and he held a box. I couldn't tell what it was but I knew whatever it was I'd be mad at it. Either because it should belong to me or I got so worried over nothing.

His hand came out and he headed towards Em. She had the biggest smile in the world and put her hand out to recieve it, she didn't look at the box, her eyes were looked on his. He moved his hand upwards and put the box in her palm. Once, she looked down and micheal removed his hand she saw a box of ......... staples.

"I remembered you told me you needed staples so when I was in the store I picked some up," Micheal said with a sweet smile.

Em gave him a bitter thank you but Micheal didn't seem to notice the bitterness of it.

"What a sweet guy," I say laughing at that unexpected gesture.

"Hey, I am a very sweet guy and you out of all people should know that," he said with a smirk.

I started to choke on my own tongue.

"Sooo.... Did you bring anything for me?" I asked hoping for the answer to be yes.

"Maybe, I don't know. Maybe I brought everyone something but you." He said laughing.

"Ugh... you love to torture me." I said walking towards my office.

"Yep I do love you. I mean um....I meant that I love to torture you. I wouldn't," Micheal said coughing in between words. Everyone laughed at how flustered he was except for Em and I.

"Alright guys let's get to work. Micheal you have a video with Preston and Rose you have something to occupy your little brain, I'm sure if it," Em said unhappy with the conversation she had just witnessed.

We all went to our offices. When I shut the door behind me I sat on my chair and let out a deep breath. I was confused. Should I be happy? Should I of said something else? Did I ruin it? I sat there for minutes wondering. After a few minutes, I Finally woke up and realized I had a job to do. I shouldn't be thinking about Micheal. I should think about Jord.... I mean work. Think about work. I set everything and started to film.