Chapter 6

/Comment/Share/Follow

Alia POV

Once we get through the crowd, I see Nate standing face to face with Brad from the shadow moon pack. I see a female standing in between them with her arms stretched out keeping them apart. The shadow moon pack is our neighboring pack. Our packs had a few altercations in the past, so this could get out of hand really fast.

"What's going on Nate?" Josh stands beside Nate glaring at Brad. Males and females from both packs start to gather around standing behind their future alphas ready for the fight to start.

"His sister is my mate and I'm not leaving here without her." Nate continues to glare at Brad not taking his eyes off of him.

"Over my dead body." Brad tried to step forward but is stopped by his sister's hand keeping Nate and Brad apart.

"I will be happy to arrange that." Nate steps forward only to be stopped by his mate's hand.

"My sister isn't going anywhere with you mutts!!" Brad grabs his sister by her arm pulling her over to him roughly, causing her to wince in pain. Seeing his mate in pain causes Nate to lose it. He shifts into his huge cinnamon-brown wolf.

A few males and females start to shift on both sides.

I prepare myself to shift. I will not just stand by and watch my pack fight. I see Donna right beside me ready to join the fight too.

"Noo!!!" The girl screams jumping in front of Nate stopping him from attacking. "Please, don't do this." She reaches out placing one hand on Nate's wolf head while rubbing his muzzle trying to calm him down.

"Brad he's my mate I'm leaving with him." She says turning around to face her brother.

"Jasmine you don't have to go with him. He can't make you do anything." Brad says to his sister still glaring at Nate. But that's not how things work. Nate has all rights to her, but Brad alpha ego thinks he can say differently.

"He's not making me leave with him. I want to go with him, Brad. You'll understand when you find your mate." She tells her brother.

Brad continued to glare at Nate for a second longer, before looking over at his sister. "Father isn't going to like this Jasmine."

"I'm going to call him and let him know this is what I want." She walks over to him giving him a hug then walking back over to Nate's wolf.

"Jasmine if you have any problems from anyone there you call me." He tells his sister while glaring at Josh. Josh just stands there looking at him with a smirk on his face, only to irritate Brad even further.

"The day will come when I wipe the stupid smirk off your face," Brad says to Josh.

"And when that day comes that will be the day you will die." I walk over to Josh pulling the back of his shirt lightly, silently telling him to let's go, not wanting this to turn into a fight.

Making our way back to the parking lot, I see BJ leaning back against his car, with his arms folded across his chest. A big smile spread across my face as I take off running towards him, jumping into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck, crashing my lips down on his, feeling those pleasurable tingles spread through my body everywhere our skin meets.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I pull away smiling excitedly, trying to catch my breath. I can never control how excited I get when I see him and I think he knows it. That's why he's always just popping up without telling me, just to watch my light up with excitement.

"I wanted to surprise you." He sits me back down on the ground smiling and place another kiss on my lips.

"What's up bro, haven't seen you around the pack lately. What have you been up to?" Josh walks over and gives BJ one of them hugs that guys do.