Chapter 20

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

A/N: Here is the first chapter from Tammy....enjoy

                   Tammy POV

Blake storms out of the dining hall pissed. Good, that asshole deserves more than just a knife thrown at him.

BJ get up and walk over to the end of the table where Blake was sitting and grab the handle pulling my blade out the table bringing it over to me.

I take the silver blade from his hand sliding the blade back into the strap around my thigh.

"I'll be back, I need to speak with father." He places a kiss on my cheek, before walking over to the dining hall door leaving out.

I look over as Lisa make her way over to me. I can see the sadness in her eyes as she takes the seat next to Adam.

"Can you guys try to get alone?" She looks at me with this sadness in her eyes.

I let out a sigh, taking my seat back at the table. "I don't want to fight with him, but I will not allow him to tell me what to do and when to do it." I'm not one of these wolves and he's not my king, so I will eat when I want to and do as I please without having to answer to him.

"Can you just try to get along. I don't like to see you two fighting." She says looking down at her hands on the table.

I reach over placing my hand on top of hers. "If he doesn't say anything to me I promise I won't say anything to him." I have no words for Blake, but I will not let him treat me like shit and blame me for things I had nothing to do with. He just needs to stay out of my way and do what needs to be done so we can leave.

"Lisa your father would like to speak with you," Fred said walking over to us.

"Go, I'll talk to you later." I give her hand a light squeeze as she stands up from the table. I watch as Tim, Freddy, Frank, and Fin leave the dining hall with them.

I ignoring everyone who's staring at me. I look down at my food not really hungry anymore. Blake has spoiled my appetite. "I'm finished," I tell Andy, standing up from my seat.

"Adam when you're done, go up to your room and finish unpacking." He gives me a nod and continues to eat his food. We leave the dining hall making our way through the castle. As we pass some of the wolves, they all bow their heads to me.

"What's that about?" I ask Andy with a raised eyebrow.

"You and Blake may not be together, but you're still his mate making you their queen." He smiles, bowing to me, making fun of the situation. I playfully push him causing him to laugh.

Andy was a bit worried about coming here because he's dating and has a child with his king's mate. I reassured him that he has nothing to worry about. Blake doesn't want me and I want no dealings with an asshole like Blake. I will not let Blake hurt him and neither will Lisa and BJ. Blake may be their father, but Andy is the father they have had all these years.

We walk into our room to finish unpacking the rest of our things. "I find you extremely sexy when you're angry." Andy walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, while I put my clothes inside the dresser.

"I wasn't angry." I let out a sigh leaning back resting my head against his chest.

"Why did you throw the knife then?" He asks.