Chapter 35

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Blake POV

I pace back and forward in my office, trying to figure out what to do about this. Now that the mate pull has gotten what it wanted, I'm not feeling the pull anymore. But now all I can do is think about her. My body is craving her touch.

I don't know what happened, it was like my body was controlling itself. When I came to my senses, it was too late. My teeth were sunken into the same spot where I once marked her. I stood there in shock, watching her run away. I didn't want this, and from her emotions that I felt, neither did she.

I look over at the door as Fred walks into the room. "I just talked to Andy. He's leaving, he said you marked Tammy last night." He looks at me with a confused expression on his face, closing the door behind him.

"I went into the forest last night for a run, and Tammy was at the spring. I lost control." I say not going into detail. I continue to pace back and forth, mentally cursing myself for not being able to control myself.

"What are you going to do now?" He asks.

"Nothing, you're going to make some calls and find Circe for me." Circe is the witch queen. I have witnessed the things her magic can do, so I'm hoping she can help me with my situation. Circe's mother and my father were good friends, so Circe and I use to hang out a lot growing up. I guess you can say she was like my best friends or like the sister I never had, but when our parents disappeared we didn't have time to hang out anymore. We were too busy, now that we had big responsibilities.

"The witch queen? Why do you need her?" Fred asks with a frown.

"She will get rid of this bond," I tell him as I continue to pace.

"Why would you interfere with the goddess work. I don't understand Blake, you said that she made you weak, but what is the true reason why you're doing all of this?" I can see that Fred doesn't agree with my decision, but they are my decision. And I don't have to explain why I've made the decision I have made.

"Do what I asked of you, Fred," I tell him, leaving no room for argument.

He let out a sigh, before making his way over to the desk taking a seat to make the calls like I asked. All of a sudden a wave of pain hit me, knocking me down to one knee. What the fuck is happening.

I start to feel Tammy's emotions and she's feeling the same pain. It's the bond. My mark is setting and we haven't made any contact since I marked her. And now it's forcing us together.

"What's wrong Blake!" Fred quickly makes his way around the desk, coming over to me. He takes a knee next to me, helping me to my feet.

"It's the pain from us not having any contact."  My breathing picks up as I stand to my feet as the pain slowly started to die down a little.

"You have to go to her Blake, she must be in pain also," Fred says, I can hear the worry in his voice.

"I'm not going to h-" Another wave of pain hit me harder than the last one, causing me to roar out.

"It's not right for you to let her suffer, you're the one who marked her Blake," Fred says, heading towards the door.

"Stay!" I stop him. I take in a couple of deep breaths. "Make the calls and find Circe," I tell Fred once the pain starts to die down again, but not completely. It's still there, but it's bearable for now. My jaws clench down, glaring over at the door for a second, before leaving the room, heading to Tammy.