Chapter 43

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                  Tammy POV

"Go! Now!" Blake says. I could feel the force of Blake's words as they hit me. I feel my body involuntarily starting to react to his words. I glare at him before taking off through the forest, heading back to the castle.

A growl forced it way out, not liking how he just took my free will away by using that command thing on me. My now elongated teeth pierce my bottom lip, drawing blood as I try to fight against the command, but I'm unable to turn back.

Once I get to the castle, I feel the hold that his command has on me break. I'm not just going to sit in this castle. They tried to kill me. This is my fight just as much as it's his. I quickly make my way through the halls of the castle, going to my room. I go into the closet and open the suitcase that my fighting gear is in. I grab it but quickly drop the gear when the silver on it burns my hand. I look at my hand and watch as the burns fade away.

A grab my fighting gear again, being careful to touch only the leather and not the silver on it. Once I have all my gear on, I grab the two twelve inch silver blades and leave the room.

As I make my way through the halls, everyone looks at me with as they move to the side, bowing their head. I head to the training room where I know I'll find BJ and the others.

I push the training room doors open, walking in where everyone is busy training.

"I thought you and Blake were passed this?" Fred frowns, looking at what I'm wearing and the silver blades in my hands, as he walks over to me.

"The alpha king is heading here," I tell him, causing his frown to deepen.

"BJ! Frank! Freddy! Fin!" Fred calls them all over. "It's time, They're coming," Fred tells thrm.

BJ starts to call over a few of the guys from his pack as we head towards the door.

"Where's Lisa?" I ask Fred.

"I just linked her, she's coming." He says.

We all leave the castle heading into the forest. I focus and pick up on Blake scent the way I did earlier, and quickly start to follow it, leading us miles away from the castle, until I see Blake standing there. He looks back watching as we make our way to him.

"I told you to go to the castle." He glares over at me.

"You told me to go to the castle, you never said to stay at the castle." I make my way over, glaring back at him.  I slide the silver blades in my right hand between his legs. "If you ever use that command thing on me again, I promise I'm going to cut your dick off in your sleep." Just because I'm a Lycan now, doesn't mean he gets to control what I do. He let out a low growl as I glare at him for a second longer, before removing the blade from between his legs.

I look over across the clearing as wolves start to slowly make their way through the trees. As I scan over all the wolves, my eyes stop on this brown and black wolf, with white tip ears. Memories start to fill my head of the day I was attracted. That's the wolf that attacks me that day. That wolf hunted my dreams for so many years.

A low growl comes out as I glare at the wolf. My breathing picks up and my teeth and claws start to elongate, as I grip the handles of the silver blades. I hear a deep growl come from Blake. The others start to shift, letting out growls as I continue to glare at the wolf. He looks at me growling and snapping sharp teeth. He made a mistake not killing me thoroughly, now I'm going to make him pay.

When Blake walks forward, Fred is the first to take off. We all follow, meeting the wolves head-on. Once I get to the brown and black wolf, I drop down, sliding under him as he leaps through the air at me. I reach up, pushing the silver blade deep into his chest and feeling the blade slice down the soft flesh of his stomach as I slide under him.

He drops to the ground whimpering. I make my way back to him, standing over him. He looks up, his eyes locking with mine. "This is how you kill someone." I push the blade into the side of his head, watching as the life leave his eyes. I pull the blade out and watch as his body shifts back.

Apart of me felt a great deal of satisfaction from killing him, but it's not enough. I want the alpha king's blood. He was behind it all. He tried to have me killed! He tried to take my family away!

I look over to see Blake fighting with him. Wolves start to attack Blake, bitting, and claw at Blake, trying to help the alpha king take him down. I let out a growl, feeling the beast within me fighting to come out. I quickly start to make my way over to them, slicing through the wolves with the silver blades. A few of the wolves quickly move away, avoiding the silver.

I watch as the alpha king go to attack Blake, while Blake's busy killing the wolves. I flip the twelve-inch silver blades in my hand, grabbing the handle, repositioning it. I throw it like a spear and watch as the blade pierces deep into the alpha king's chest.

He let out a deep growl, looking down at the blade in his chest. He slowly shifts back, glaring over at me, before reaching up, pulling the blade from his chest. I watch as the hole in his chest quickly heal. The silver doesn't seem to affect him the way it does with the wolves.

He throws the blade to the ground and let out a growl, flashing his sharp elongated teeth. He moves quickly, coming my way. I see him coming and go to dodge his attack, but he managed to land a blow to my stomach, knocking me to the ground. He reaches down, grabbing me by my throat, lifting me into the air, letting his claws slowly sink into my neck, causing me to wince at the pain.

"I'll see to it myself that you die this time." He says glaring up at me as I struggle to get out his hold, but can't.

Suddenly blood starts to drip from his mouth. I look down to see long sharp black claws, attached to a large, bloody, leathery, black clawed hand, coming through the alpha king's stomach. The alpha king let go, dropping me to the ground. I watch as Blake pulls his bloody hand from the alpha king's body.

The alpha king drops down to his knees, leaning over. I watch as the big hole from his stomach to his back starts to slowly heal.

Blake shifts back, breathing heavily as he glares down at the alpha king. Not giving him time to completely heal, Blake grabs both sides of his head and twist, snapping his neck. He twists again, ripping his head completely off, making sure he's dead.

I watch as the alpha king's headless body falls to the ground like a sack of rocks. Blake drops the alpha king's head and lets out a loud roar, causing me to cover my now sensitive ears.

I feel this power pouring from him. I can see now why the wolves fear him. Apart of me wants to get away from the power he's letting off, but another part of me is loving his display of power. I look around, watching as all the wolves around us stop fighting and lower their heads to the ground.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow